Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A]   Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 05:22 pm

In-Game Name:Majorie
Country (optional):Ok,Its optional Very Happy .
Class / Level: Ranger ,till now lvl 48.

Referral: I read your legion information on aion forum Very Happy .
Past Legions:VNclan
Reason(s) for quitting: Well members of my old legion all come from my country, however aion isn't really popular here so there are only 6-7 members online at one time and most of them are lvl 65 and got their own business,its quite hard for me to fit in since im new to the game:pale: .

Why do you want to join Regias?:Well after i read everything on the advertisement i think this just the legion i need Very Happy . And im planning to play this game for really long long time, so looking for a great community is my priority Very Happy .

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Well my english is not really good,but i will try my best.
Ninja looting : hmm i think its mean don't steal item drop from mobs from people? sorry for my poor knowledge, i haven't came across such phrase.
Insulting others: well its obvious Very Happy . I myself dont like those who did it too.
Causing drama : hmm is it trolling?Very Happy Well in that case im not troller:D .
Hacking / Botting / Glitch abusing : To be honest i don't even know how to do such things...Very Happy .
Scamming : Don't trick people, be honest.
Etc : Just be nice to everyone:D .
P/s : I'm shugo.
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] 2zqzj3bHi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] 30w04xyHi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A]   Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] I_icon_minitime29/08/13, 10:34 am

Welcome to the family, Majorie! Or should I said shugo? Well you won't have any problems fitting in since some of our members turn into shugos at times o.o Anyway...

It is so nice to see a fellow ranger joining our ranks. In that matter, I've come up with a guide that you might find useful, since you said you are planning to play this game for a while: Ranger PvE/PvP Guide. Of course, you can always ask me whatever questions you might have in-game, on the forum, though PM, whichever you prefer.

Also, you can look through the Newcomer's Square and Legion HQ sections for useful information on our officers you can contact for an invite, our Teamspeak server, a guide and so forth.

Again, welcome to the family and I can't wait to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] 30w04xyHi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] Crafts11Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] Parchm10Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A]   Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] I_icon_minitime29/08/13, 01:49 pm

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your application! I was too tired to write a welcome message yesterday, but thankfully my deputy has taken care of this in the meanwhile Razz From what you wrote it seems to me that you'll fit right in, and now that you have been invited we will see if my intuition was right. A big "approved", your forum permissions have been fixed as well so off you go.

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A]   Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone im shugo !!!! And shugo love to help, Neyrg!!! [A]
Page 1 of 1