Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favourite TV Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ethrajan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Ethrajan

Ranger (Aion) Your favourite TV Show 2j5h2fb

Your favourite TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite TV Show   Your favourite TV Show I_icon_minitime27/08/13, 05:27 pm

I was thinking that we could share our favourite tv shows; this will help us discover more great shows (like with "under the dome", I forgot who proposed it, but thanks), and we get to know each other more through our likings.

My idea for the info of a TV show (ofc you can just drop by a title, and then others can research it on google^^):

• Title
  • Genres
  • Why you like it
  • Brief synopsis

The only thing I'd ask you please NO SPOILERS: threat your readers as if they never even heard of the show (even if it's mainstream) and that they may be intrested in watching it after what you wrote
Back to top Go down
Ethrajan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Ethrajan

Ranger (Aion) Your favourite TV Show 2j5h2fb

Your favourite TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite TV Show   Your favourite TV Show I_icon_minitime27/08/13, 05:35 pm

Your favourite TV Show Burnnotice_logo1
Burn Notice
Genre: Spy, Action
Synopsis: Michael Westen a cia agent gets burned: unable to continue with his previous occupation, he starts doin oddjobs with a group of friends, applying what he learnt being a spy to more usual situations.
Why I like it: What makes this show great for me are the characters; main character and expecially his buddy Sam Axe are worth the show alone and even compensate for the chars I hate (the ex and the mom). On a side notice Sam Axe has a whole great film to himself.
Back to top Go down

Your favourite TV Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Sunfade Tavern • General Talks-
Jump to: