Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...

Go down 
+3
ReylandAZ
Ethrajan
Kassidiy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 2zqzj3bSo I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 30w04xySo I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Book-i11

So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Empty
PostSubject: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime22/08/13, 12:39 pm

Since Eli made all of us jaw-drop with his incredible artwork and also asked to see some of my drawings, I'm just go gonna go ahead and post something I worked on this morning. But beware, I'm nowhere near as good as him T_T

So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Sketch13

It's still a work in progress though, so bear with me

Last edited by Kassidiy on 26/08/13, 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ethrajan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Ethrajan

Ranger (Aion) So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime22/08/13, 02:19 pm

Really impressive :O I wish I could draw like you do. I want to see more \o/
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 2zqzj3bSo I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 30w04xySo I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime26/08/13, 12:07 am

I've updated the post with the finished work. Hope you like it Very Happy

I know, I know... I'm not good at drawing weapons  T_T
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 30w04xySo I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Crafts11So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Parchm10So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime26/08/13, 09:26 am

Greetings!

I have split some of the posts from this thread and given them their own. That way we can all have our own art thread and not hijack the threads of others with drawings not made by the concerning artist.

OT: As I said before, amazing detail on this one. Love the sword, clothes and and shade/dark part of her costume. tl;dr version: Great work with the lines!
Back to top Go down
Ethrajan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Ethrajan

Ranger (Aion) So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime26/08/13, 01:10 pm

Great work. As vanland I really like the shading. I also like the detail of the blue eyes in a black/white picture
One suggestion: put back the work in progress in your post so we can see the differences; I think it's pretty intresting, kinda like seeing the artist at work
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime26/08/13, 01:18 pm

Alright, I shall follow your advice from now on but I will keep them all in this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime26/08/13, 03:09 pm

Nice drawing Lya! Thank you for posting, I have to say I love how soft the drawing is (gives it kinda like a light touch, not too pressured drawing? if you understand what I meant). It's very simple yet elegant. However, I would recommend you to work on anatomy a little but thats it~ Everything else if beautiful..... :3 and simple (I like it!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Horizon

Location : Milwaukee, Wisconsin or Seattle, Washington --> your choice, really :D
Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime02/09/13, 08:41 am

Wow, you're a talented artist! Really love the shading 2
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime02/09/13, 09:04 am

So here's another one which I kept putting on pause because I didn't have the time to finish. I sure hope Youmu likes it :s

So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Lyarra11
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime03/09/13, 09:06 pm

... and here is one for the best brother in the world ^.^

So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Miirei10
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Cleric (Aion) So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Snowma12So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 2zqzj3b

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime07/09/13, 08:41 pm

These are really nice, your lines are really neat and solid *-* would love to it colored someday Very Happy other than the eyes that is XD

Like what mikan/ely said, the anatomy can do much work but you have a nice sense of posing and expressions, ah but I guess the hair can also use some improvements Smile

Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... Pumpki10So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 2j5h2fbSo I heard you wanted to see some drawings... 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime02/10/13, 09:08 am

Nice pictures man! damn nice drawing! Cant wait to see more Very Happy. Can you draw me a templar signature with my nickname DonPaco in it Razz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime02/10/13, 09:50 pm

Woman Paco Wink But indeed some nice drawings you're showing us here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...   So I heard you wanted to see some drawings... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I heard you wanted to see some drawings...
Page 1 of 1