Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Songweaver QQ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Songweaver QQ Pumpki10Songweaver QQ 30w04xy

Songweaver QQ Empty
PostSubject: Songweaver QQ   Songweaver QQ I_icon_minitime10/08/13, 09:40 am

First of all,this does not apply to our Songweavers.I repeat this DOES NOT APPLY to our Songweavers.Ours are awesome. Very Happy

/start rant/
So...I have read a post on Tumblr written by SWs who are complaining because of the mana healing.Like 'oh my god I can't dps and heal the same time' and 'bring your own pots,I'm not a resource yaddayaddayadda'...
All I could say is:

B*tch.Do YOUR JOB.

Seriously.It's not a coincidence that SWs have not-only-self/aoe mana recoveries.It's for helping others.I don't say that you have to do it ALL THE TIME when you are busy with something else,but at least halt the complains about it. ._.

Also if you don't want to die,you better heal some mana for me(+ofc some of the main DPSs)or you can heal yourself and the group altogether if you wanna play the hero. :3
/end rant/

P.S.: Sorry for the rant,I needed to get this off my heart. .3.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Songweaver QQ 30w04xySongweaver QQ Crafts11Songweaver QQ Parchm10Songweaver QQ 2j5h2fb

Songweaver QQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songweaver QQ   Songweaver QQ I_icon_minitime10/08/13, 10:29 am

I believe a Songweaver's goal is to assist with MP heals. But that does not mean they are there as replacement for MP potions.

It's a bit like a Chanter who wants to be more than just a mantra / WoW machine. It's a bit like a Cleric who wants to DPS instead of only healing. A SW wants to be more than just a walking mana pot.

Then again, it's pretty much a flaw in the design. By giving all support classes the option to DPS you know they will rebel against their classes. Second problem lies with the community. With all "HEEEAALSSS" and "MP REGEN OMG" and whatnot they make the original purposes of such classes highly unappealing.

Me? I regen MP because 1) I'm on support tree, 2) My SW is sexy as fuck and 3) I'm a NICE GUY
Back to top Go down

Songweaver QQ
Page 1 of 1