Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay 30w04xyAionSource: Aethertech Gameplay Crafts11AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay Parchm10AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay 2j5h2fb

AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay   AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay I_icon_minitime31/07/13, 12:30 pm

http://www.aionsource.com/topic/135659-kr-45-aethertech-class-exclusive/

Whole coverage on the aethertech, including gameplay footage. If you want to know what you can expect from this class, be sure to check it out. Courtesy to AionSource.
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay 2zqzj3bAionSource: Aethertech Gameplay 30w04xyAionSource: Aethertech Gameplay Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay   AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay I_icon_minitime05/08/13, 11:55 am

So it's basically a gunner/templar hybrid: a bit too slow to be DPS but also too weak (chain armor) to be an all-time templar. I'd say thank heavens to that because it would be quite a shame to replace a templar's main role with... well, with this. I'm not a fan of combined-classes especially not two completely opposing ones, since it's like trying to do many things in the same time but fail to master either one of them. However, as the mech-loving/ ex-tank that I am, I'll give this a try just for the fun. I like the "elbow-rocket" (Pacific Rim reference) and the AoE skills. I'm curious how it'll behave in PvP though and just like Nobody said, where it will fit in. Indeed, wings would've looked awkward on a piece of metal like that.

I still think this class is just for the show...
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay Pumpki10AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay   AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay I_icon_minitime05/08/13, 12:16 pm

Uff this class.
So unfitting for Aion.
Also,magic-based again?! Nooo. D:

BUT.

Have you ever seen the emotions for it?The usual emotions with a bit of altering.
For example if it starts crying,the rider comforts it by gently patting it's head(?).So cute. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfRV9B6aRe0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay   AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AionSource: Aethertech Gameplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Regias Expeditions :: Aion • General Discussion-
Jump to: