Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirshan Application [A]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kirshan Application [A] Empty
PostSubject: Kirshan Application [A]   Kirshan Application [A] I_icon_minitime29/06/13, 03:40 pm

In-Game Name: Kirshans
Class: Gunslinger
Level: 20

Referral: None
Past Legions: None
Reason(s) for quitting: None

Why do you want to join Regias?: Picking up the game after 4.0 released and ready to get back into it after a hiatus. Looking for a relaxed guild.

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Don't be a jerk inside the game, as well as outside i.e.Teamspeak. Don't give Regias a bad reputation. This entails not breaking any game rules, as well as respecting not only Regias members but other in game players as well.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Kirshan Application [A] 30w04xyKirshan Application [A] Crafts11Kirshan Application [A] Parchm10Kirshan Application [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Kirshan Application [A]   Kirshan Application [A] I_icon_minitime29/06/13, 07:16 pm

Hey Kirshan, good to see you on here.

Good take on the 2nd law, good application overall. Naturally its approved, welcome and now you have access to the member-only areas as well as the Legionary rank in-game.

See ya around!
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Kirshan Application [A]   Kirshan Application [A] I_icon_minitime29/06/13, 08:13 pm

Welcome to the legion Kirshan! Although I can not personally welcome you in game (computer issues), I'm looking forward to meeting you in the future. I'm sure you'll find the legion to your satisfcation. Until then loves~ Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirshan Application [A]   Kirshan Application [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirshan Application [A]
Page 1 of 1