Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nirrad's guildship application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nirrad
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

Nirrad's guildship application Empty
PostSubject: Nirrad's guildship application   Nirrad's guildship application I_icon_minitime18/01/16, 09:39 pm

In-Game Name (IGN): Nirrad
Game: Blade and Soul
Level / Class: 15 Assassin
Country or Timezone (optional): Finland, GMT +2 hours

Why do you want to join Regias?:
I'm a team player and these games are enjoyed best in a group in my opinion.

What are Regias' "golden" three rules? (found under tl;dr version) * :
Sense and sensibility. Was there some third rule? Overall, I believe that attitude is critical factor in guild life. I'm slightly pressed for time, so I need to keep this short.

I'm not a new player, exactly.  I can (somewhat) remember arrival of C64, fun games like 'Eureka' and the most engaging text-only games...
But best memories are probably from EQ2, which I played for a long time. Did some raiding too, but I really prefer small grouping. It was the grouping and the guild life which made the experience. The game itself is somewhat repetitive.

I'd like to elaborate, but have an early morning tomorrow. I'd like very much to meet you in the game and chat in greater lenght.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Nirrad's guildship application 30w04xyNirrad's guildship application Crafts11Nirrad's guildship application Parchm10Nirrad's guildship application 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Nirrad's guildship application   Nirrad's guildship application I_icon_minitime18/01/16, 10:07 pm

Hey,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your application Smile Co-incidence has it that the applicant before you is also from Finland..you guys planned this? Laughin'

I think most of your application is good to go, but I'll have to ask you to elaborate a bit on the "Why do you want to join Regias" part before I can approve it. While what you wrote there makes sense, it doesn't really clarify why you picked Regias over the dozens of other guilds and their recruitment threads. So, there must be something in our guild that made you choose us over them.

I read you have an early morning tomorrow, but I'll still ask you to elaborate a bit on the aforementioned. If it's some sort of comfort, we're all stuck in the waiting queues at the moment anyways so chances are we won't get to invite you before tomorrow anywho. By the time our officers have access to the game again chances are you'll have found plenty of opportunity to edit your application in the meanwhile Smile
Back to top Go down
Nirrad
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

PostSubject: Re: Nirrad's guildship application   Nirrad's guildship application I_icon_minitime19/01/16, 06:01 pm

Certainly Smile

Main reason is what you say on the thread "about Regias". That text would suit to my play style perfectly, real life has to come first but it would be nice to be part of guild. And a guild which is more than a mandatory raid event every Thursday. I hear that grouping using the group finder is a silent affair, where not a single line is said or written Suspect.

Yes, it´s not a coincidence Very Happy . I know Kand very well and he recommended Regias to me  too Smile

Apologies for the expedient nature of my application, I felt that its good to write this before the hordes of new players arrive with the official launch. I´m away from the game until Thursday night or so.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Nirrad's guildship application 30w04xyNirrad's guildship application Crafts11Nirrad's guildship application Parchm10Nirrad's guildship application 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Nirrad's guildship application   Nirrad's guildship application I_icon_minitime19/01/16, 06:54 pm

Nirrad wrote:
I hear that grouping using the group finder is a silent affair, where not a single line is said or written Suspect.
Very much so. Since most dungeons can be finished extremely fast and with little to no difficulty there is no real need or time to chatter down the road. By the time you have finished writing a sentence your party is already out of range, chipping away at the final boss with 50% left -- so to speak.

Thanks for that elaboration. No need feel pressured to write your app "before the hordes of new players arrive with the official launch" -- because of our application system and several other factors we don't get truckloads of applicants here. Instead we opt to invest in the "few and the proud", which you can now consider yourself part of as your application has been approved Razz

Since Windrest is on lockdown, you can always join us on Discord while waiting for the queues to dissipate and the server to open up. Likewise, it also is a good idea to spend some time on reading our newcomer's guide Smile

Will see you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nirrad's guildship application   Nirrad's guildship application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nirrad's guildship application
Page 1 of 1