Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nesina Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricola
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

Nesina Application Empty
PostSubject: Nesina Application   Nesina Application I_icon_minitime15/11/15, 10:30 pm

In-Game Name (IGN): Nesina
Game: Blade and Soul
Class / Level: Kung-Fu Master
Country or Timezone (optional): Norway

Why do you want to join Regias?

I want a guild where i can feel at home and take the time for myself to learn the game at my own pace. I have played afew of the other versions of the game, but i have been saving myself for the EU-Release.

I have a wife and two kids so i will mostly be playing during the evenings/weekends.
Have alot of experience from past mmo: Anarchy Online, EQ, WoW and most of the other ones.

I was browsing Blade & Soul dojo for a guild and when i read your post there i felt right at home.

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words: Think of each other as a family and wear the Regias tag as a high pride and the drama has no place in a good guild.

Thanks for reading this application.
Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) Nesina Application Snowma12Nesina Application Book-i11Nesina Application Crafts11Nesina Application Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

Nesina Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesina Application   Nesina Application I_icon_minitime15/11/15, 11:02 pm

Welcome Ricola! Very Happy 

Here in regias we can definitely make you feel at home. You'll be able to play at your own pace and enjoy your playthrough with us in this beautiful game! Having a real-life first policy, you'll be able to enjoy all of your time with your family and we'll be here whenever your online Very Happy I'm happy to hear our recruitment thread got your attention, it really does make you feel at home and apart of something more than just a guild; a community, or even a family Smile And seeing your version of the first rule, it's people like you we'd love to have with us. 

Welcome to the family Ricola, hope to see you in-game and enjoy your stay with us in BnS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Nesina Application 30w04xyNesina Application Crafts11Nesina Application Parchm10Nesina Application 2j5h2fb

Nesina Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesina Application   Nesina Application I_icon_minitime15/11/15, 11:12 pm

Welcome on board Smile

I ran a quick search for your in-game name but didn't get any matches. Are you on the same server as us (Europe, Soha)?

Your forum permissions have been fixed, and our Newcomer's Guide will further guide you through everything you need to know. Be sure to drop by on our Discord sometime -- the link is atop the forum.
Back to top Go down
Ricola
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

Nesina Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesina Application   Nesina Application I_icon_minitime16/11/15, 10:22 am

Thanks for the invitation. I am looking forward to playing with everyone.
I was transferred to Yusung when they moved to EU, so no. I am not on Soha server currently.
I will make a char there next cbt.

I will also be sure to come onto Discord when i have some free time this week.

Thanks again for the invitiation
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Nesina Application 30w04xyNesina Application Crafts11Nesina Application Parchm10Nesina Application 2j5h2fb

Nesina Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesina Application   Nesina Application I_icon_minitime25/11/15, 04:20 pm

Ricola wrote:
Thanks for the invitation. I am looking forward to playing with everyone.
I was transferred to Yusung when they moved to EU, so no. I am not on Soha server currently.
I will make a char there next cbt.

I will also be sure to come onto Discord when i have some free time this week.

Thanks again for the invitiation
Hey again,

As you may have heard CBT3 is live. Drop a line on our Discord with your character name (once you have it; Soha server) and we'll get you invited Smile

/edit: User is now in the in-game guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nesina Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nesina Application   Nesina Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nesina Application
Page 1 of 1