Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running BnS through Wtfast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zikiri
Veteran Officer
Staff

zikiri

Sorcerer (Aion) Running BnS through Wtfast 2zqzj3bRunning BnS through Wtfast Crafts11

Running BnS through Wtfast Empty
PostSubject: Running BnS through Wtfast   Running BnS through Wtfast I_icon_minitime02/11/15, 04:14 pm

UPDATE: Currently running the game through WTFast using the default listed game of BnS causes problems with the patcher since they(wtfast) have not updated the game parameters after CBT. So, till they release an update for it, you can use the below method to allow you to run it correctly.
(Old CBT parameters have been fixed, so just re-check if you had used this guide before I updated it)
----------------

Just making this topic to set up BnS for wtfast since they havn't added the game yet to their list.

Wtfast is totally free to use. So if anyone is still not using it, it's recommend to use it to stabilize the ping to the game server. (considering the game is heavily latency reliant)

Anyways, there's not much to do. Just select the custom game option and click on "Add"
Running BnS through Wtfast Captur10

After, clicking Add, just fill in the boxes as follows:
Running BnS through Wtfast Captur11

Copy paste (for the lazy people like me)
Name: Meow
Game executable file: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\Client.exe
Run with launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe
Launcher parameters:  /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

NOTE: THE ABOVE PATHS FOR THE GAME EXECUTABLE AND THE LAUNCHER ARE BASED ON DEFAULT INSTALLATION LOCATION. IT WILL BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT INSTALLATION PATH. PLEASE CHANGE IT ACCORDINGLY

Once the game is added, select it from the list, and select the network you want. It usually suffices to auto-select but sometimes the auto-select is unavailable. At those times, i simply select texas 4 (for NA) and germany (for EU) as my manual server (works for me but may not work for u. so please tune it according to your physical location)

Hope this helps. ^_^
Back to top Go down
RoyMasters
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

RoyMasters

Running BnS through Wtfast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running BnS through Wtfast   Running BnS through Wtfast I_icon_minitime29/02/16, 05:43 pm

Nice guide thank you for sharing Smile I might take notes if I decide to use wtfast atm I'm having 80-100ms.
Back to top Go down

Running BnS through Wtfast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Regias Expeditions :: Blade & Soul • General Discussion :: Guides & Tips-
Jump to: