Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BnS CBT Date!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) BnS CBT Date!! Snowma12BnS CBT Date!! Book-i11BnS CBT Date!! Crafts11BnS CBT Date!! Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime09/09/15, 08:57 pm

October 30

Article: 
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/closed-beta-begins-october-30/

Stream: 
http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/15220162

Very Happy so happy but still need to get my founder's pack for all that good stuff! Really looking forward to seeing you guys then if you're in CBT~
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) BnS CBT Date!! 30w04xyBnS CBT Date!! Crafts11BnS CBT Date!! Parchm10BnS CBT Date!! 2j5h2fb

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime09/09/15, 09:42 pm

Quote :
If players don’t purchase a Founder’s Pack there will limited opportunities to gain access through the official beta signup on the Blade & Soul website. We’ll also have additional chances through beta code giveaways via official Blade & Soul social channels, as well as offers from participating partners—stay tuned for more info!

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/
There is no limit on the emails so spam those alts Wink

PS. If you get any spare keys or notices from "partners" .. please share. Any spare beta keys welcome in the Legion HQ Smile

Schedule:
Weekend 1:  Oct 30–Nov 2 [English only]
Weekend 2:  Nov 13–16 [English only]
Weekend 3:  Nov 24–30 [English, French, German]
Weekend 4:  Dec 11–14 [English, French, German]
Weekend 5:  Dec 18–21 [English, French, German]
Back to top Go down
zikiri
Veteran Officer
Staff

zikiri

Sorcerer (Aion) BnS CBT Date!! 2zqzj3bBnS CBT Date!! Crafts11

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime10/09/15, 05:32 am

I cant yet see any "official beta signup" opening up lol. And need to be quick to get keys from those participating partners. I remember having a hard time getting a key for archeage coz keys used to be over within 1 hr of announcement (though i did eventually manage to get a key for myself Razz). Lets make sure we get keys for everyone though the play time doesn't seem that great in this closed beta.

P.S. Rey dont expect me in aion till 15th coz exams
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) BnS CBT Date!! 30w04xyBnS CBT Date!! Crafts11BnS CBT Date!! Parchm10BnS CBT Date!! 2j5h2fb

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime10/09/15, 09:01 am

So apparently EU Beta will start a few weeks later. So much rage on the BnS forums because that'd mean 2 weeks of playing on NA server = higher ping. I'm glad most of our folks have a more laid back/casual approach towards BnS because damn, the (overly) dedicated/full PvP mode folks just got pulled one over Razz
Back to top Go down
zikiri
Veteran Officer
Staff

zikiri

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime10/09/15, 11:34 am

doesnt matter much...its beta anyways. actual grind starts after the servers officially opens
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime10/09/15, 12:10 pm

zikiri wrote:
doesnt matter much...its beta anyways. actual grind starts after the servers officially opens
Tell that to the people here but be warned, you might get yourself some negative reputation in the process Razz

www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/124434-no-eu-servers-1st-beta-weekend/
Back to top Go down
zikiri
Veteran Officer
Staff

zikiri

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime10/09/15, 04:59 pm

damn..thats some raging over there. Why would they even rage about missing cbt or a bit higher ping for 1 weekend? its just CBT lmao. And even wtfast is free now.
If they had delayed the actual start, then even i would have agreed with them but this is just plainly moronic.
stupid whiny kids everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Eternal
BnS Officer Corps
Veteran (EU Branch)

Eternal

Gunslinger (Aion) BnS CBT Date!! Snowma12BnS CBT Date!! Crafts11BnS CBT Date!! Book-i11

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime10/09/15, 05:21 pm

zikiri wrote:
I cant yet see any "official beta signup" opening up lol. And need to be quick to get keys from those participating partners. I remember having a hard time getting a key for archeage coz keys used to be over within 1 hr of announcement (though i did eventually manage to get a key for myself Razz). Lets make sure we get keys for everyone though the play time doesn't seem that great in this closed beta.

P.S. Rey dont expect me in aion till 15th coz exams

Really? you had a hard time getting a beta key fey for Archage? I got one just by singing up and even though i never used any of the keys they sent me (didnt have the time) i still kept getting the invinations to beta test weekends.
Back to top Go down
zikiri
Veteran Officer
Staff

zikiri

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime11/09/15, 12:33 pm

EternalC wrote:
Really? you had a hard time getting a beta key fey for Archage? I got one just by singing up and even though i never used any of the keys they sent me (didnt have the time) i still kept getting the invinations to beta test weekends.
Yeah sadly.
I was continuously keeping track of reddit n other sites for one of the cbt weekends to get my key. luckily one of the sites started while i was not sleeping.
But archeage was one big disappointment anyways Sad

Your luck is plain superior to any human being and this applies to every rng that ever matters lmao
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) BnS CBT Date!! 30w04xyBnS CBT Date!! Crafts11BnS CBT Date!! 9fphjb

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime11/09/15, 02:43 pm

BnS wrote:
Sign up for a chance to receive a weekend invite or Purchase a Founder's Pack to access all Closed Beta weekends

So, with an invite purchased via mail we can play only for a weekend and that's all?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime12/09/15, 10:29 am

RageOfGod wrote:
BnS wrote:
Sign up for a chance to receive a weekend invite or Purchase a Founder's Pack to access all Closed Beta weekends

So, with an invite purchased via mail we can play only for a weekend and that's all?
From my (limited) understanding:

Founder Packs -> Access to all CB weekends. For the first two it means you'd have to play on the NA server since no EU servers during the first weeks.
Email sign-up / Partners -> Chance to participate in one or more beta weekends.

Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) BnS CBT Date!! Snowma12BnS CBT Date!! Book-i11BnS CBT Date!! Crafts11BnS CBT Date!! Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime10/10/15, 08:56 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BnS CBT Date!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnS CBT Date!!   BnS CBT Date!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BnS CBT Date!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Regias Expeditions :: Blade & Soul • General Discussion-
Jump to: