Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharo's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharo
Roamer of Lands

Sharo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sharo's Application   Sharo's Application I_icon_minitime29/08/15, 10:14 am

In-Game Name (IGN): Sharo
   Game: Aion
   Class / Level: Gladiator lvl 57
   Country or Timezone (optional): Slovenia, GMT +2

Referral: Aion Forums
   Why do you want to join Regias?: I liked the guild immediately when I read your description on the Aion Forums a few days ago Smile you have written and said the things that are for me most important for a guild and that is to respect all players, casual or hardcore gamers and just having a fun environment where everybody is welcome. Otherwise, I would like to join the guild to meet new people and to be a part of a community, social aspect of a MMO game is one of it's pros, so why play solo all the time Smile

I'm fairly new to Aion, I have started playing only this month. But I have played two other MMORPGs for a longer period before, which are Rift till last year and Dragon Ball Online a few years ago.

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words*: Respect and be nice to everyone, it's a game so let's have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Sharo's Application 30w04xySharo's Application Crafts11Sharo's Application Parchm10Sharo's Application 2j5h2fb

Sharo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharo's Application   Sharo's Application I_icon_minitime29/08/15, 11:38 am

Howdy Smile

Glad to hear the description was to your liking. We invested quite some hours in writing and re-writing it -- so hearing that it was good is a nice thing.

Your application has been approved. I have fixed your permissions, so you can now seek out the [Newcomer's Guide] for everything you need to know.

See ya in-game.
Back to top Go down

Sharo's Application
Page 1 of 1