Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saenokami's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) Saenokami's Application Snowma12Saenokami's Application Book-i11Saenokami's Application Crafts11Saenokami's Application Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

Saenokami's Application Empty
PostSubject: Saenokami's Application   Saenokami's Application I_icon_minitime16/08/15, 03:37 am

In-Game Name (IGN): Saenokami
Game: Blade and Soul
Class / Level: Destroyer or Blade Dancer (Deciding)
Country or Timezone (optional): Australia

Referral: BnS Dojo forum post
Why do you want to join Regias?: Regias seems like the most perfect guild! The way it's described is so diverse and it seems like it can cater to pretty much anything i'm looking for in a guild! Being a part of a community in an MMO is an awesome experience and Regias seems like a guild I can really enjoy that experience with  Very Happy

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words*: Respect everyone and treat everyone decently while you carry the guild's name and represent it as such. Avoid any behavior that would make the atmosphere hostile and pretty much just enjoy the game with the people around you.
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) Saenokami's Application 30w04xySaenokami's Application Crafts11Saenokami's Application 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: Saenokami's Application   Saenokami's Application I_icon_minitime16/08/15, 07:46 am

Welcome to our family!

Until the game is up and running, you can enjoy the fun we have here on forum. Feel free to ask anything and take a look at the BnS section for more information.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Saenokami's Application 30w04xySaenokami's Application Crafts11Saenokami's Application Parchm10Saenokami's Application 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Saenokami's Application   Saenokami's Application I_icon_minitime16/08/15, 08:37 am

Welcome! You are our first BnS applicant we've had the honor of welcoming so far.

To celebrate the occasion, here's something Aussie related

Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) Saenokami's Application Snowma12Saenokami's Application Book-i11Saenokami's Application Crafts11Saenokami's Application Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

PostSubject: Re: Saenokami's Application   Saenokami's Application I_icon_minitime16/08/15, 09:08 am

Thanks for the Aussie welcome! Laughing I'm suprised that i'm the first BnS applicant o.o

Look forward to playing with you guys at release!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Saenokami's Application 30w04xySaenokami's Application Crafts11Saenokami's Application Parchm10Saenokami's Application 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Saenokami's Application   Saenokami's Application I_icon_minitime16/08/15, 09:30 am

Saenokami wrote:
Thanks for the Aussie welcome! Laughing I'm suprised that i'm the first BnS applicant o.o

Look forward to playing with you guys at release!
We have some folks from AION who will be joining us in BnS but yes, you're the first 100% BnS applicant.

From my understanding there still is a lot of time left until the actual release, so looking for a guild probably isn't atop the priority list for a lot of people. That, and perhaps a lot of folks just prefer the long-term/professional guilds with a lot of members, hardcore perspective and/or a cool name.

Quality over quantity, though. We've been managing to keep the Aion guild running just fine and keep it interesting for over three years with usually no more than ~20 active players at a time. Numbers or name isn't everything Smile We simply dropped our visitor card on the BnS Dojo, and if we can get some folks who match our philosophy from that I'm a happy man.

As Rage said, do poke around our BnS sections. We'll catch you at the release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saenokami's Application   Saenokami's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saenokami's Application
Page 1 of 1