Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet another membership application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pr1v1t
Roamer of Lands

Yet another membership application Empty
PostSubject: Yet another membership application   Yet another membership application I_icon_minitime31/07/15, 03:57 am

In-Game Name / IGN: ...
GregGherkin
Game: ...
Aion (Want to play Blade & Soul as well once it gets an NA release)
Level / Class: ...
25 / Gunslinger
Country / Timezone (optional): ...
USA / Eastern

Referral: ...
The voices
Why do you want to join Regias?: ...
The Legion seems like a relatively active, laid-back place to enjoy the game with other people who have obligations outside of MMOs. Although I like to do as much end-game as possible in most MMOs, I don't have the time or the patience anymore for the hardcore, server first, "RAID NAO NAO NAO" mentality that permeates most of the high-ranked guilds I've been part of in many games. I'm looking for a more casual environment for the social aspects, while still having a few people in the Legion I can group with for later content.

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words*: ...
The first rule of Regias is you do not talk about Regias not to act like a brat. In other words, while discussing my plots for world domination and/or protecting Earth from the imminent invasion of Alien Avocados and their Apricot Overlords (yeah, they're really alien invaders; who knew?), be mature about it don't be a jerk... Also, don't mention the Alien Avocado conspiracy... because they're always watching us.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Yet another membership application 30w04xyYet another membership application Crafts11Yet another membership application Parchm10Yet another membership application 2j5h2fb

Yet another membership application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another membership application   Yet another membership application I_icon_minitime31/07/15, 11:48 am

Greetings!

I wouldn't exactly call it 'yet another' application -- it is quite lively. Very curious as to who 'the voices' are Razz

That being said, welcome aboard. Your permissions are now fixed, and you can seek out the [Newcomer's Guide] which will further guide you through everything you need to know.

See ya in-game.

/edit: User is now in the in-game legion Smile
Back to top Go down

Yet another membership application
Page 1 of 1