Roamer of Lands

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Clairene's application   25/07/15, 11:22 pm

In-Game Name / IGN: Clairene
Game: Aion
Level / Class: Cleric lvl55
Country / Timezone (optional): EU

Referral: Aion forum

Why do you want to join Regias?: I am looking for the region that would help me in game,give me some advice and help me for end-game. This region looks very active and friendly and it seems fit to me. I like the policy of the region too Wink I also want to make new friends so we can create more fun environment together xD
I am a returning user who used to play alone without joining any region and found that it was difficult to play solo without getting any help on gears when I reached lvl60+ and this is the reason why i stop playing..so when i decided to restart again with my new character and new server,I really don't want to leveling my toon alone again

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words*: Don't be selfish/Be Self-sufficient/Keep claim and respect others/Respect people's feeling/be nice and kind to others/be fair to others/enjoying the game!

Thank you Very Happy I hope I could be part of this region!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Clairene's application   26/07/15, 11:26 am

Greetings!

Thanks for your application. It was quite elaborate, which is always a good thing around these parts.
If you are in need of advice or tips, I can wholeheartedly recommend our Aion Guides & Tips section -- its contents are used by many, even outside the legion.

I have approved your application and fixed your permissions. The [Newcomer's Guide] will further guide you through everything you need to know.

See ya in-game.

/edit: User is now in the in-game legion Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Clairene's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1