Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster

Go down 
+14
Raved
lShadowl
My friend
Moonkrikes
Tibs
FerrisEris
Saenokami
Shinyee
Fllavius
Daewynn
Eternal
zikiri
RageOfGod
Morera
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 30w04xy[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Parchm10[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 2j5h2fb

[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Empty
PostSubject: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime19/07/15, 08:28 pm

If you are interested in joining us in Blade & Soul do drop a message below.
Spots are limited until we level the guild up sufficiently, so dropping your name below means you are guaranteed a spot on the guild both in Closed Beta and official launch.

BnS - Regias Preliminary (CB) Roster
ReylandAZ
Zikiri
RageOfGod
Morera
Daewynn
Asphodia
EternalC
Fllavius
Shinyee
Saenokami
FerrisEris
Tibs
Moonkrikes
My friend
Shadow
Raved
Calistya
Blackcatx
Aionare

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 08/01/16, 02:19 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 30w04xy[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime20/07/15, 09:57 am

I will try it for sure and like I always do, I'll choose a spell casting class. Probably the Force Master, or anything else close to a sorcerer/wizard. But I must look again, cause I saw on this class are only females.

Any news for the release date?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 30w04xy[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Parchm10[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime20/07/15, 10:48 am

RageOfGod wrote:
I will try it for sure and like I always do, I'll choose a spell casting class. Probably the Force Master, or anything else close to a sorcerer/wizard. But I must look again, cause I saw on this class are only females.

Any news for the release date?
Closed Beta is scheduled for fall/winter 2015 for the time being. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Morera
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Morera

Songweaver (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Palmtr10[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime20/07/15, 05:21 pm

I want to check it out aswell!
Looks promising.
Not so sure if I like all the ''bouncy'' stuff on the characters if you know what I mean Razz
Perhaps because I'm a girl.

If it comes out, I would love to try a Lyn Summoner or Yun Force Master.
It is not realy clear to me which one the healing class is.
Or isn't there a healing class?

Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime20/07/15, 06:08 pm

Morera wrote:
I want to check it out aswell!
Looks promising.
Not so sure if I like all the ''bouncy'' stuff on the characters if you know what I mean Razz
Perhaps because I'm a girl.

If it comes out, I would love to try a Lyn Summoner or Yun Force Master.
It is not realy clear to me which one the healing class is.
Or isn't there a healing class?
No worries, as with any present-day MMO I'm sure male characters with beefed up 6/12 pack abs will be available as well.

We should really open a 'Let's Ask Ziki!' thread for these questions. I have several as well.
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 30w04xy[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime20/07/15, 07:18 pm

It is my understanding of what I read that are no healing classes in B&S.
I don't mind bouncy stuff on chars, I like them that way in real life too Embarassed My problem is I'm into Force Master, but they are only girls or animals if I get it well. So, I might give it a try to Jin-Warlock.
Back to top Go down
Morera
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Morera

Songweaver (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Palmtr10[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime21/07/15, 07:44 am

ReylandAZ: True, but what if I told you I don't like that either haha, that's why I never play male characters.

RageofGod: That would be a shame, no healing class. Fun in instances though...
Maybe if they get enough qeustions about the Force Master, they make a male version aswell?
The western game is still in progress, you never know!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime21/07/15, 09:01 am

Morera wrote:
ReylandAZ: True, but what if I told you I don't like that either haha, that's why I never play male characters.

RageofGod: That would be a shame, no healing class. Fun in instances though...
Maybe if they get enough qeustions about the Force Master, they make a male version aswell?
The western game is still in progress, you never know!
From what I gathered, there are supposed to be in-game sliders (I recall reading CB3 had them somewhere) so that should help.

About classes, Lyn Blade Master is part of a future update as well as warlock -- the latter -seems- to be a necromancer / dark sorcerer type of class that uses charms/curses and all. Maybe a DoT class? A healing class, though..that really is beyond my limited knowledge.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 21/07/15, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zikiri
Veteran Officer
Staff

zikiri

Sorcerer (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 2zqzj3b[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime21/07/15, 12:15 pm

jin assassin for me <3 (sin/thief is my all time favorite Razz)

@the various questions..
Nah, there's no healing class. Personally i think its best coz u can literally avoid all dmg on every class with smart play. You do have pots somewhat similar to aion so healing is not that big an issue. They even have stronger out-of-combat pots which are really helpful Razz

Summoner is something like SM. They have a cat pet but those pets do muuuucch more as compared to the spirits in aion. plus they are really annoying to fight coz you are effectively fighting 2 opponents at once.

Rage you will like forcemaster if u want the sorcerer counterpart of aion. They do manage to burn people quickly.

Dunno what the warlock does. I dont remember that class. If i m not wrong, it came after i quit playing on china server :s

And blade master and lyn blade master are totally different classes with different play-styles. When LBM came out, people cried that its too OP. Not sure if there was a nerf patch or anything like that. Also cant say if they will give LBM at start or later in some future patch.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime21/07/15, 12:42 pm

zikiri wrote:
And blade master and lyn blade master are totally different classes with different play-styles. When LBM came out, people cried that its too OP.
Good -- since we come from Aion where we had similar situations (gunner, bard) I'm sure we'll feel right at home in BnS Laughin'
Back to top Go down
Eternal
BnS Officer Corps
Veteran (EU Branch)

Eternal

Gunslinger (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Snowma12[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime29/07/15, 05:56 pm

I think this can clarify the issue of whether lyn BM (which is actually refered to as Blade Dancer in the BnS site) will be available at launch or not.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-launch-classes-revealed/

TL/DR version: Yes, it will.

(Out of topic: my first forum post, yey)
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime29/07/15, 06:09 pm

EternalC wrote:
(Out of topic: my first forum post, yey)
Congrats. Hope there's many more to come Laughin'

What I liked most about that post is the following:
Quote :
The Yun are now able to stand fist-to-fist with the Gon and the Jin as Kung Fu Masters, while the Gon can now channel their inner chi to create Fire and Ice as Force Masters along with the Yun and Lyn.
In other words, less race-locked classes and a bit more increased options. This stems hopeful for us indeed getting a proper Westernised version with the due changes/differences in gameplay.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 02/08/15, 08:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daewynn
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime02/08/15, 03:01 am

hey everyone~ Count me in for Blade and Soul ^^ been looking forward to that game for way too long =P
Back to top Go down
Fllavius
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Songweaver (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime05/08/15, 07:38 pm

I changed my mind mates and i want to join u in BnS.I want to choose the Destroyer class,available for Gon race. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shinyee
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

Shinyee

Ranger (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime07/08/15, 11:08 am

Anyone knows the exact date of this game will be release? Im kinda bored in aion. Neutral

Last edited by Shinyee on 07/08/15, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinyee
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

Shinyee

Ranger (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime07/08/15, 11:09 am

I would like to try this. Looking forward to play Blade Dancer. Assassin seems to be good one also.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime07/08/15, 11:14 am

Shinyee wrote:
Anyone knows the exact date of this game will be release? Im kinda bored in aion. Neutral
Closed Beta is expected in Winter this year. That is all we know for now.
More info should appear as the season approaches.

If you can't wait no matter what you can always try out the Chinese version on a Russian private server. But you'd have to ask Zikri how to do that..my knowledge on that subject is pretty much non-existent Razz

Also bear in mind that this version will have minor differences from the one we will be getting (e.g. more classes available to some of the races).
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime08/08/15, 08:39 pm

We are all bored but still online Very Happy Try to find a goal and stick to it, time will pass faster.
Apparently nobody knows a precise date, but we hope it will be soon.

Meanwhile, my main toon in BnS will be AngelHeart, that is my usual name in games. That if somebody wont take it first like in Aion.
Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Snowma12[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Book-i11[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime16/08/15, 09:34 pm

I'm definitely going to be joining you guys i'm probably going to be playing a destroyer or blade dancer, but i'm gonna give warlock a try whenever it's out on NA server.

Getting a feel for the game on the russian server at the moment, i know it's an unofficial private server but it gives the general feel of the gameplay. (they had a huge localisation update that has the same translations that NA will be using)

Anyway there's a stream in about 2 days so we might hear a CBT date or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime16/08/15, 09:43 pm

Saenokami wrote:

Getting a feel for the game on the russian server at the moment, i know it's an unofficial private server but it gives the general feel of the gameplay. (they had a huge localisation update that has the same translations that NA will be using)
Does this include the cutscenes and such?
Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Snowma12[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Book-i11[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime17/08/15, 05:54 am

ReylandAZ wrote:

Does this include the cutscenes and such?

Yeah it has everything involving the story and general gameplay etc. the only difference is that it's more outdated, meaning it doesn't have much new content rolling in like the official servers.
Back to top Go down
zikiri
Veteran Officer
Staff

zikiri

Sorcerer (Aion) [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster 2zqzj3b[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime17/08/15, 11:21 am

I am with u shin Razz
Hopefully they release it quickly
Back to top Go down
FerrisEris
Roamer of Lands

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime10/09/15, 07:23 pm

ill be a yun blade master please caunt me too
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime11/09/15, 11:17 am

FerrisEris wrote:
ill be a yun blade master please caunt me too
Good to see you posting here. Added you to the roster Smile
Back to top Go down
Tibs
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

Tibs

Spiritmaster (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime17/09/15, 03:40 am

Will certainly play BnS, with Yun Blade Master. It's Nhuko (SM) here.

I played the Russian Server and now I'm playing the Taiwan Server, all of which I only used Blade Masters, getting some good experience before Official West release here, I already know my PvE and PvP Builds, as well as equipaments to use, and because of that, I don't feel like buying a Founder's Pack... I'm already playing it! For me it's better to Buy Ncoins to my NCSoft Account and wait for the West Open Beta. But all in all, maybe I will buy both. (Founder's + Ncoin)

But I will definitely play it with you all on Open Beta because I found it to be 999x times better than Aion, just deciding some stuff first, cause I'm short on money now adays.

(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster   [BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BnS] Preliminary (CB) Roster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next