Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rawftyy Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawftyy
Roamer of Lands

Cleric (Aion)

Rawftyy Application Empty
PostSubject: Rawftyy Application   Rawftyy Application I_icon_minitime11/06/15, 09:56 pm

In-Game Name / IGN: Rawftyy
Game: Aion
Level / Class: 65 Cleric
Country / Timezone (optional): Los Angeles, CA, USA Pacific

Referral: N/A
Why do you want to join Regias?: it reminded me of my own legion back in the day (Helios).  Lots of nice people here; kind, respectful, etc.  I play Aion for many reasons, but one main reason is the community and social aspect.

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words*: I like this legion because of the maturity level.  I'm very interested in becoming friends with as many legion-mates as possible. It's refreshing to see a legion that is established and long-standing.  Looking forward to meeting you all!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Rawftyy Application 30w04xyRawftyy Application Crafts11Rawftyy Application Parchm10Rawftyy Application 2j5h2fb

Rawftyy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawftyy Application   Rawftyy Application I_icon_minitime12/06/15, 11:22 am

Greetings!

Thanks for your application. It has been approved, and your forum permissions have been fixed. Our [Newcomer's Guide] will further guide you through everything you need to know pertaining guild invites and more.

See ya in-game!
Back to top Go down

Rawftyy Application
Page 1 of 1