PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bit inactive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

avatar

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-10-01
Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Bit inactive   22/03/15, 02:02 pm

Hey folks,

Real life is currently demanding pretty much 80% of my attention. The other 20% I am currently spending on Dream of Mirror Online, which has just entered Open Beta. In other words, I'll be away from AION for a bit.

The current officers can take care of everything. If there is something really urgent that needs my attention, you can reach me here or in PM.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerinsol
Roamer of Lands

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-06-16
Location : Minnesota, United States
Templar (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Bit inactive   17/06/15, 12:47 pm

I never thought I'd run into someone else who's played Domo on Aion. My Suba Domo character name is Aerin (55 BM / 50 Hunt / 50 Doc). I don't play much since I'm back into Aion, but if you need anything, let me know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Bit inactive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nearly everyone is inactive
» Sin Belore - Inactive. Moved to Argent Dawn.
» [A] A Webblesque Enterprise {Inactive}
» Time to cut the fat!! Identifying Inactive Friends
» [Troll-RP]: Painted Skulls (Inactive)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Sunfade Tavern • General Talks-
Jump to: