Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Game] Throw something at the next poster

Go down 
+2
Diatomic
ReylandAZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [Game] Throw something at the next poster 30w04xy[Game] Throw something at the next poster Crafts11[Game] Throw something at the next poster Parchm10[Game] Throw something at the next poster 2j5h2fb

[Game] Throw something at the next poster Empty
PostSubject: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime04/02/13, 06:58 pm

As the title says, throw something -- anything! at the next poster.

The next poster will then deal with it and throw something else at the next poster.
Nonsense is allowed.

Example:
Poster 1: *throws a dangerous snake at the next poster*

Poster 2: /summons Bear Grylls who neutralizes the snake within a second
Poster 2: *Throws a brick at the next poster*

Clear?

/Throws a hungry Australian crocodile at the next poster
Back to top Go down
Diatomic
Regias Citizen
City Merchant

Diatomic

Cleric (Aion) [Game] Throw something at the next poster 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime05/03/13, 03:58 am

/Resurrects Steve Irwin who then wrestles it to the ground and lulls it to sleep with his accent.

*Throws a can of Mountain Dew at the next poster*
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [Game] Throw something at the next poster 30w04xy[Game] Throw something at the next poster Crafts11[Game] Throw something at the next poster Parchm10[Game] Throw something at the next poster 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:02 pm

*Summons Chuck Norris who roundhouse kicks it to the next poster*
Back to top Go down
Thargor
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Thargor

Chanter (Aion) [Game] Throw something at the next poster Medal211[Game] Throw something at the next poster 2zqzj3b [Game] Throw something at the next poster Aion0411[Game] Throw something at the next poster Crafts11[Game] Throw something at the next poster 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime27/06/13, 03:18 pm

/summons a programmer who catches the mountain dew and drinks it

* throws a badger at the next poster
Back to top Go down
Ionto
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

Ionto

Spiritmaster (Aion) [Game] Throw something at the next poster 2zqzj3b[Game] Throw something at the next poster 30w04xy[Game] Throw something at the next poster Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime29/06/13, 03:17 am

/summons feral starved cat who shreds badger for dinner

*throws a watermelon at the next poster
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime29/06/13, 08:35 am

/catches and eats it/ Hey, thanks!

*Throws a brick at the next poster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime03/07/13, 05:57 pm

/Bends down to catch a shinny penny...and hits an old lady. OMG, did you guys see that?
*Throws a troll at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
AoiMikan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AoiMikan

Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime08/08/13, 01:12 pm

-Dodges while not spilling a drop of my coffee- Nice try

Leans back and light speed kicks throwing my converse at the next poster causing a sonic boom.
Here catch -sips from the cup-
Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) [Game] Throw something at the next poster Pumpki10[Game] Throw something at the next poster 2j5h2fb[Game] Throw something at the next poster 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime15/10/13, 12:12 pm

- thank god i'm deaf!!! and because of that my reaction speed is like lightning speed. So i easily catch the converse and put them on Smile. Thnx mate! xD

I am now throwing a mythical creature which can't be dodged. He surely wants to kill you! "Good luck on that one you a**hole!!"Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Throw something at the next poster   [Game] Throw something at the next poster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Game] Throw something at the next poster
Page 1 of 1