Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feltrix' Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Feltrix' Application Empty
PostSubject: Feltrix' Application   Feltrix' Application I_icon_minitime26/01/15, 06:07 pm

In-Game Name / IGN: Feltrix
Game: Aion
Level / Class: 34 - Chanter (Growing) (65 - Gunslinger, 63 - Assasin, 60 - Gladiator on GF Servers , but inactive.)
Country / Timezone (optional): Germany , CET

Referral: Aion Forums
Why do you want to join Regias?: I'm new to the North American Aion Servers, and am looking forward to playing here, so basically I was looking for a community which I can join. I'm a quite talkative person, and I think everybody knows that MMORPGS tend to get boring without a community.

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words*: Members are supposed to behave like a common sensed person, which means you don't act like a jerk to other members and other people in general.

I hope this is enough, if there are any more questions, feel free to ask them:)

PS: Sorry for my language, I'm 16 and still learning.Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Feltrix' Application 30w04xyFeltrix' Application Crafts11Feltrix' Application Parchm10Feltrix' Application 2j5h2fb

Feltrix' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feltrix' Application   Feltrix' Application I_icon_minitime26/01/15, 06:41 pm

Hey there,

Thanks for your application, it's looking all good to go Smile
Your forum permissions have been fixed. See our Newcomer's Guide at the link below -- it will guide you through everything you need to know: https://regias.forumotion.net/t44-welcome-to-regias-newcomer-s-guide
Back to top Go down

Feltrix' Application
Page 1 of 1