Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining Regias

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joining Regias Empty
PostSubject: Joining Regias   Joining Regias I_icon_minitime26/02/14, 05:50 pm

Referral: Forums

Why do you want to join Regias?:

Hello there!  I found your post on the Aion forums while I was looking for an Aion legion.  It seems like a lot of you guys have moved on from Aion, but I'd still love to join the community!  I really like the idea of a community that transcends games and all that what-not, especially when Aion gets a little grindy (read: very grindy rawrrrrrr).  Anyways, I'd appreciate it if you would give a look at my application, and hopefully we can play some other MMOs too ^_^

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Always respect other players and stay classy.  Respect + Cooperation = Epicness

Thanks,

Lightning
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Joining Regias 30w04xyJoining Regias Crafts11Joining Regias Parchm10Joining Regias 2j5h2fb

Joining Regias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Regias   Joining Regias I_icon_minitime27/02/14, 08:50 am

Greetings!

Thanks for your application, and yes, although the AION branch is rather dormant it is still alive (I just checked). And hey, if you're here for the community there is absolutely no reason to reject you.

Just a small request before I approve it, can you fill in the missing fields of the application form?
In-Game Name: ...
Country (optional): ...
Class / Level: ...

Past Legions: ...
Reason(s) for quitting: ...

With Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down

Joining Regias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Regias   Joining Regias I_icon_minitime28/02/14, 03:17 am

Thanks for your reply!  I've decided to reroll AT since it seems pretty op, so I'd like to register my AT if that's ok (although it's only level 10 at the moment).

In-Game Name: Kydinah
Country (optional): USA
Class / Level: Aethertech / Level 10

Past Legions: Jade Empire
Reason(s) for quitting: I was invited in Poeta by some guy randomly who was spamming invite to any passersby xD  I decided that I wanted to take this legion business seriously so I looked around a bit and applied here.

Hope that works!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Joining Regias 30w04xyJoining Regias Crafts11Joining Regias Parchm10Joining Regias 2j5h2fb

Joining Regias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Regias   Joining Regias I_icon_minitime28/02/14, 10:03 am

Hi,

That definitely works :)Your first toon can be any level; only if you want to join the legion on an additional character it must have a minimum of lv30.

Welcome aboard. I approved your application so you can look around all member-only sections now. You can reach Ionto in-game for an invite.

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining Regias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Regias   Joining Regias I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining Regias
Page 1 of 1