Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancanus' Wing Feather guide

Go down 
+2
Taullus
Nobelie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Ancanus' Wing Feather guide Pumpki10Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 30w04xy

Ancanus' Wing Feather guide Empty
PostSubject: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime11/12/13, 05:14 pm

http://aion.im/project/ancanusguide/

Since Tau was kind of confused about getting these wings,I decided to post up the guide I was following (and still doing it Q_Q).

The credit is there but I'll do it anyways:
Written by: Avinalaf of Tiamat

P.S.: The quest that's listed there isn't called "Alpen's Proof" on our end,it's called "Flavia's Proof".
Also,I only killed those randomly spawning mobs when I happened to encounter them while questing in Tia.
The best way to farm epaulets is when the Eye is locked to the asmos. Alternatively you can go to the center PvP area of Tiamaranta but I don't think that's a good idea,given the lot of random zerging lately in unexpected places. ^^"
If you are farming in the Eye,farm as many as you can at once,the drop rate is quite good.

Back to top Go down
Taullus
Regias Legionary
Blade Initiate

Taullus

Templar (Aion) Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 2j5h2fbAncanus' Wing Feather guide 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime14/12/13, 01:41 pm

Ty Nobe for the tips and for the guide .. gg
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 2j5h2fbAncanus' Wing Feather guide 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime16/12/13, 12:28 pm

doesn't this take forever to get?
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Ancanus' Wing Feather guide Pumpki10Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime16/12/13, 06:36 pm

Not really :p
I started sometime in summer and got them yesterday(I skipped like a month and a half inbetween,lol. I'm just that lazy).

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 2j5h2fbAncanus' Wing Feather guide 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime16/12/13, 09:08 pm

so like 3 months? o.o
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime17/12/13, 03:44 pm

The look awesome but 3 months on a quest? :O
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:06 pm

Well let's see...*counts*
Yeah it took almost more than 3 months for me but they are my favourite wings in-game so totally worth it.
You could do it in less time tho.
a) You need to do the repetable daily(resets 9am central) 30 times. That solely is roughly a month if you do it EVERY DAY,not missing a single day. Imo,that's kind of impossible xD So when you're doing this,you already go over a month and maybe a half.
b) Maybe you suddenly get lazy and don't collect epaulets for a while(like I did) and that consumes time too. This is half or maybe a month of time.
c) Then,when you're done with this,you'll need another 150 mofos,because you didn't already bring like 3 smaller mountains worth of shiny things to that b*tch's feet.
If you get lucky at this part and we lock,you can grind these last ones out in no time.(approx. 60/2.5 hours)
There are alternate methods if we don't lock,for example I gave in and went to the center pvp area(naduka garrison?) and just ran around in one small circle with tons of female mobs and fairly good droprate.This is,however safer if you go when there is a Sillus/Pradeth/Silona siege,so asmos won't bother you.

Tl;dr: Grinding these babies out all depends on motivation and ofc on how much free time do you have. xD It's certainly a challange,but isn't too hard or stressful if you time your farmings correctly and take small breaks inbetween. :3
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:09 pm

Also! xD
3 months on a quest....how much time do you think for eg. the daevanion quests take?
Zei said once,that he has been doing "Dew Patience" for the level 60 daevanion set for months before he finally finished it. xD
There are some quests that take much time but the result is definitely worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime17/12/13, 09:58 pm

ya i just don't know if this one is worth it Razz the wings are one of the best no doubt but idk if 2 months i can handle lol i lost interest of playing aion in that amount of time last time lol
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 2j5h2fbAncanus' Wing Feather guide 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime18/12/13, 08:55 pm

uuuuh.......lol, i wouldnt go through the hassle....i still have to get my green hat wings anyways. Those are pretty, but 3 month.......
Isnt it better to just gather an ally and do the quest in oriel? the killing trees. those trees themselves drop mounts and cool stuff, and when you gather 4 leaves (each for one season) you get golden wings as much as i know.
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime18/12/13, 09:21 pm

God,you all are such lazy QQers xD
If you really want something,you'll work for it.That's why I did it.

The Noble Oriel wings are nice yeah,maybe even nicer(and they are eternal)but it isn't just about collecting the leaves from the trees that appear only certain times,only once if I know correctly,each month.
When you finish the quest,you get a guestbloom,not the wings directly.And hear me out: You need to water it 3600 TIMES.
That's like 7-8 MONTHS worth of work.
So roughly 3 vs 8 months? I'll go with 3,thank you very much Razz

Trust me,I've searched everything up and read about all these wings throughoutly before I chose one that was the easiest to get. ^^

Cuz there are 3 of this fashion:
1) Ancanus' wing feather - collect epaulets,yadda yadda
2) Wing feathers of magic - All white version,defeat a world boss in a pvp area and hope that RNG and your alliancemates will be kind :p
3) Noble Oriel's wings - Get leaves/crystals from seasonal agrints for a quest,then get a guestbloom and water it 3600 times.

So out of all these three...which one do you think is the easiest? xD

Last edited by Nobelie on 19/12/13, 07:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 30w04xyAncanus' Wing Feather guide Crafts11Ancanus' Wing Feather guide Parchm10Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime18/12/13, 09:34 pm

Nobelie wrote:
So out of all these three...which one do you think is the easiest? xD
Option 4 .. the wings from the shugo tomb .. got both versions on my Sorc yesterday and Ger got his today too .. they seem to drop quite often now Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 1199408522

If you go by the three options you listed, then yes, Arcanus. But those wings are mainly nice as skin .. Kahrun 60 / Merry&Green 65 have similar if not better stats, and if you just do Shugo occasionally chances are slim that you'll miss out on the Dramata Wings. I think that's the point these guys are trying to make: Arcanus wings are nice, but with the amount of alternative options (with similar stats) they'd rather go for one of those than spending three months.

BTW grats on the wings, remembered our "my keys your epaulets" deals .. nice to see it finally paid off for ya  Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 3278592349 

Last edited by Vanland on 18/12/13, 09:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime18/12/13, 09:41 pm

*shrugs*
Well,I'm a skin whore,what did you expect. xD  
Skin-whoring applies for wings too.

As for Dramata Wings....never ever had one drop and I hate shugo with passion so I probably will never have one.
I'll just skin them(the Ancanus one) on and use Kahrun cuz stats are almost the same,and it gives me MP,which I desperately need xD

Vanland wrote:
BTW grats on the wings, remembered our "my keys your epaulets" deals .. nice to see it finally paid off for ya  Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 3278592349 
Tehehe,thank you,thank you. ^^   Best deal ever made! xD

Last edited by Nobelie on 19/12/13, 02:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime19/12/13, 11:20 am

i like them but i am way to lazy to quest..
And the daily's take ages for me Sad cause i can't play every day Sad
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 2j5h2fbAncanus' Wing Feather guide 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime19/12/13, 12:12 pm

Nibss, can you tell me more about the white wing? like a screenie and some info about the world boss?
Then i will spend some time convincing everyone to let me have them when they drop xDDDD
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime19/12/13, 01:39 pm

how many special wingsquest are there like this one?
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime19/12/13, 02:44 pm

mal3bolgia wrote:
i like them but i am way to lazy to quest..
And the daily's take ages for me  Sad  cause i can't play every day  Sad 
Aw,that's understandable then ^^

There are a total of...maybe 2 or 3 quests for wings? Most of them are drops from bosses(eg. Dragon Lord wings,Ancient Spirit wings) / you get them after you collect something in an organization (eg. Orichalcum Key wings,Bold Operative's wings,Merry and Green or Silverine wings...)

@Eir
The 'White Ancanus wings' as I call them (xD) are called 'Wing Feathers of Magic' and drop from a world boss named 'Ativas Crystalline' who can be found at the end of a short tunnel at the back of Lapialus Mineral Lake.(Tiamaranta,in the Heart of Gravity's pvp zone.) These wings are fabled,as far as I know.
Ativas Cave loc.:
How to get there:
"Take the path to the left, and follow it into a crystal-studded valley full of Orkaniums and Mamuts. When you reach the lake, traverse it carefully, since everything there is an elite, and go to the far back end of it. Enter the short tunnel with more Mamuts in it, and click on the targettable stone wall to enter the cave."
Besides the wings,he can also drop:
- L130/L90 enchantment stones
- a statue of himself for your house
Ativas:

the wings:
http://aion.im/wings/magic.gif  <- it's a moving gif! Very Happy

This is all I know about this one,I hope it'll be enough. xD
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime20/12/13, 12:58 pm

i like the wings :Dcan't you trade them to me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime20/12/13, 02:53 pm

mal3bolgia wrote:
i like the wings :Dcan't you trade them to me?  Razz 
Haha,hell no Razz  If you want them,work for them~
Back to top Go down
Taullus
Regias Legionary
Blade Initiate

Taullus

Templar (Aion) Ancanus' Wing Feather guide 2j5h2fbAncanus' Wing Feather guide 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime20/12/13, 03:36 pm

Hmm last time eye was locked, I managed to gather over 60 epolets in less than 2 hours, now I just go dayli and take/report the quest for it. I got 20 reports left, eye will be locked again soon so another 50-60 epo ... is not that hard. Like Nobe said if you wont something go for it. I got Dramata on shugo yes, i was lucky but I realy don't like the looks of it so maybe I'll skin it with Ancanus ... well this is worth it ... it's time consuming yes, but is not all game a time consuming ?? So ?? WTF you waiting for ?? A dam invite ?? xD  lol! lol! lol!  love ya all ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancanus' Wing Feather guide   Ancanus' Wing Feather guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancanus' Wing Feather guide
Page 1 of 1