Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miirei and the Spell of Darkness

Go down 
+3
Nobelie
Kassidiy
Eirtae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  2j5h2fbMiirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xy

Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  Empty
PostSubject: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime02/12/13, 03:43 pm

This is the  late birthday present for Mir, from me. (mind you, it's half done, but I did promise it today, so..)

A long time ago, in a universe far far away, lived a little sorcerer by the name of Miirei. Despite being as manly as a female could get, she was loved, admired and respected by all. She lived in a small village by the name of Regias, along with other folk, folk she befriended easily. She cared for everyone, but as the leader, she was also strict. Don't ever cross her..

One day, when Mir was taking a stroll along an alley, she spotted some mysterious tracks on the ground. They were icy blue glowing footprints which suspiciously looked like the balaur!

They can't be here! Not now, she thought while kneeling down to lake a closer look. She was eye-to-eye with the stain and was ready to lick it (to see if it really WAS balaur), she heard someone screaming her name. 

Her closest friends,the mighty Thar, the elegant Lya and the princess of the land of Elysea, Nibby were standing there, staring at her wide eyed. 

"Don't tell me...you were going to..lick that..", said Nibby wrinkling her nose.  The fair haired maiden shrugged. 

Thar shook his head a few times. "Anyways, the Spirit of Aion  had appeared today Mir! And  he left you a message... "

Mir perked up. Since when did the spirit of Aion visit? Wait screw that, since when did it exist? Wasn't it a myth???

Just then a white light engulfed her three companions. Now these three were too stunned to actually scream. But Mir knew they were afraid, they needed her!! 

As she  rushed to them, extending her hand to her friends...they disappeared, just like Herxy and Gelu disappeared from Lya's house a few days ago. 

"You need to learn, Mirrei of Regias, learn to vanquish the evil in one breath.And when you do, come to me to face your greatest fear! I will be waiting, always....."

Ok, so the spirit of Aion did exis, and if some of the daevas she knew were here, there would be spirit rape for sure.  

"Wait, what about.."

"It is not I who took your friends, Mirrei, I have come to warn you. Learn, then  come to where the wind touches the dreams...I  believe in you!"

And then the spirit of Aion disappeared.

And Miirei said every single word he knew that would make those shulak sailors blush.

It was time to study the only spell she couldn't do. The spell her mentor had told her about. The spell that had to be learned thoroughly, like in the old times. She couldn't just wave her hand over  the book  and take in the aether essence of it. No...this was going to be torture. And the worst? She didn't even know where the book was for that stupid spell!!! 

Spoiler:

To be continued.......

(both story and pic. )

I seriously didn't have time to finish even the basic colors xD, sorry Mir. Hope you aren't too...offended? o.o

P.S. Hope you like her chest size. :>

Last edited by Eirtae on 03/12/13, 04:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  2zqzj3bMiirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xyMiirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime02/12/13, 05:28 pm

Omg we're in it too! o_O

Quote :
just like Herxy and Gelu disappeared from Lya's house a few days ago
I am laughing so hard right now rofl 

Wanna see more *-*
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  Pumpki10Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime02/12/13, 06:10 pm

Eirtae wrote:
..the princess of the land of Elysea, Nibby..
I'm a princess?! Yesss I was waiting for this all my life! Finally some recognition! :'3
This is amazing so far~ Very Happy 

Eirtae wrote:
And Miirei said every single word he knew that would make those shulak sailors blush.
I cried. x'D
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  2j5h2fbMiirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime02/12/13, 06:16 pm

Quote :

I cried. x'D
I wanted to write something like 'that would make Nibby slap him....
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xyMiirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  Crafts11Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  Parchm10Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime02/12/13, 06:37 pm

You indeed did promise today, and damn, have you kept word xD This was totally something awesome to came home to today :)I like writing myself from time to time so a written story totally got my interest. Was a cute read, and moment like these:

Quote :
[...]lived a little sorcerer by the name of Miirei. Despite being as manly as a female could get
Quote :
She was eye-to-eye with the stain and was ready to lick it (to see if it really WAS balaur)
Quote :
they disappeared, just like Herxy and Gelu disappeared from Lya's house a few days ago.
Quote :
Made me see 'er in a completely different light .. looks like I need to invest some of the birthday earnings into a name change and plastic surgery ticket now .. Razz

As for the pic, looking awesome, thx a lot for drawing her! And don't worry about not being able to finish it or anything .. rather than offended I'm flattered, not only did you write a great story for my birthday but you even drew up an amazing chibi sketch of my Sorcie to go with it (love the expression). And yes, the chest size looks about right .. but will you believe me if I say I never really noticed that aspect until you mentioned it and that the "Random" button in the character creation screen just did that? No? Me neither .. my finger just accidentally slipped and I need to sell my plastic surgery tickets to feed my poor family and 11 children so yeah, looks like my Sorc is stuck with it.

I was just out of Uni after 12 hours of study, starvation, and travelling home, so hence why my initial reply may not have done justice to the heartfelt enthusiasm that seeing and reading this awoke in me. But, I mustered the very last bit of my energy to make it clear that I absolutely love the present and idea: thank you SO much, and I'd love to see the second part! And a third, if you make it. And a fourth. And.. you get the idea xD
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime02/12/13, 06:58 pm

If afraid you'll hate the ending lol. xDD
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  2j5h2fbMiirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime02/12/13, 07:53 pm

i'm not even mentioned /cry lol but nice job
Back to top Go down
DeadTyran
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

DeadTyran

Songweaver (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime03/12/13, 03:42 pm

can i buy the full book?
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  2j5h2fbMiirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime03/12/13, 08:11 pm

lol make sure u buy the hardbound book not paperback
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

IamYourFather

Templar (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime03/12/13, 08:16 pm

wat......
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime05/12/13, 10:03 pm

hello new member? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  2zqzj3bMiirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  30w04xyMiirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime06/12/13, 09:24 am

That's just JT ¬.¬

*bangs on door* Armin!!! We want the second part!!
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime06/12/13, 01:01 pm

pfft! no im not o.O
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime06/12/13, 02:05 pm

soon o.o i wanna finish the pic first xD
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime06/12/13, 07:45 pm

so who is he o.o
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime06/12/13, 09:09 pm

Ryan / Pritst wrote:
so who is he o.o
umm.. your father DUH, lol xD
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 08:22 am

really omg cool hey i need more money dad Very Happy give it 2 me you have plenty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miirei and the Spell of Darkness    Miirei  and  the Spell of Darkness  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miirei and the Spell of Darkness
Page 1 of 1