Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citizenship Application for Xabane [A]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Citizenship Application for Xabane [A] Empty
PostSubject: Citizenship Application for Xabane [A]   Citizenship Application for Xabane [A] I_icon_minitime17/11/13, 10:51 am

In-Game Name: Xabane
Country (optional): Philippines
Class / Level: Cleric / 65

Referral: Aion Forum
Past Legions: Suffice
Reason(s) for quitting: I made some friends and they were helpful but the legion is dying . . . few members online day by day

Why do you want to join Regias?: It got my attention by just reading about it from the aion forum and feel like i could blend well with it and maybe it was the type of legion i was seeking

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: the law is for game balance and not being unfair to anyone that would hurt their feelings in enjoying the game
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Citizenship Application for Xabane [A] 2j5h2fbCitizenship Application for Xabane [A] 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application for Xabane [A]   Citizenship Application for Xabane [A] I_icon_minitime17/11/13, 11:09 am

Sup dude welcome to regias hope your accepted,

so just a question to get 2 know you more whats your fav thing to do in aion Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizenship Application for Xabane [A] 30w04xyCitizenship Application for Xabane [A] Crafts11Citizenship Application for Xabane [A] Parchm10Citizenship Application for Xabane [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application for Xabane [A]   Citizenship Application for Xabane [A] I_icon_minitime17/11/13, 12:37 pm

Greetings!

Thanks for your application. I have already managed to get a hold of you and invite you to the legion, so what rests me is to wish you a good stay! Your forum permissions have been fixed as well, so the world is open before you!

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application for Xabane [A]   Citizenship Application for Xabane [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application for Xabane [A]
Page 1 of 1