PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

The winner is ..
Imperial Regias Admiral ۩۞۩ Infinity Corps
38%
 38% [ 5 ]
Nameless Regian ۞ The Eater of Souls
31%
 31% [ 4 ]
♆ The Embodiment of Evil ♆
31%
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   21/11/13, 11:18 pm

girls started it with girl only stuff Razz

The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   21/11/13, 11:23 pm

Kassidiy wrote:
Thought this thread was supposed to be for the Title Contest, not guy-gossip about women ¬.¬

Now back to work! xD
How now, was it not said that women like receiving attention? Would they not rather be talked about than forgotten about, and all that? Art this not what we be doing?

As I said, I will never understand women Razz

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   21/11/13, 11:26 pm

Vanland wrote:
Kassidiy wrote:
Thought this thread was supposed to be for the Title Contest, not guy-gossip about women ¬.¬

Now back to work! xD
How now, was it not said that women like receiving attention? Would they not rather be talked about than forgotten about, and all that? Art this not what we be doing?

As I said, I will never understand women Razz
+2 points for men

The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   22/11/13, 12:40 am

Lya once again proved why I will never understand women Wink
Thanks for this Lya
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   22/11/13, 12:52 am

there just upset that were starting 2 figure it out and trying to move the topic away Razz

and i decided i'd recap everything so far Razz

Imperial Regias Admiral
۩۞۩
Infinity Corps

Purest form of Destruction
⊰❈⊱
Regian High Priestess

♀Regias Citizen
¥¥¥
Farm Wench ♀

~⌘ Regias
«§»
Shadow Lurker ⌘~

i took all the colors out considering they wont matter because we can't have more than 1 color in it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   22/11/13, 10:02 am

Thanks for that!

I'll get contact with the user of the winning entry and sort out matters like font colours etc. then Smile

2 days remain..gogogo!

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   22/11/13, 01:02 pm

i just wanted 2 post that my odds feel better looking at all them like that Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thargor
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   22/11/13, 10:00 pm

Nameless Regian ۞ The Eater of Souls

Also, i am a dude. Points please!

Notevilatall: Cleric 52

Armorsmith 510, AT 499, ET 460
Many Armor Designs Known Smile. 20%/10% Godstones crafted on request
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   22/11/13, 10:17 pm

+2 points to thar for being male

i'll give everyone a point breakdown later

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   24/11/13, 06:48 am

who won Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   24/11/13, 10:17 am

Entries closed.

I'll start pondering and come back with the winner later Razz

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   24/11/13, 10:34 am

u bitch! Razz i'm sitting here refreshing and waiting in all anticipation than i refresh see a new reply and check and your just stringing us along Razz

how could u Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   24/11/13, 12:48 pm

I never said the winners would come today .. I said entries close at 23rd Nov. midnight, that's all Wink

My Sundays are always booked to the max, as are most of my weekdays...so go on with life, you'll see who won over the course of the coming week Razz

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   24/11/13, 12:50 pm

meanie! Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   26/11/13, 09:43 am

Greetings!

After long and hard consideration I have managed to narrow the choices down to three, as can be seen in the poll above. The community has until Saturday 30 November, midnight, to vote for their winner Smile

The entries of Ryan, Thargor and Kassidiy will be competing for the winning entry. I would, however, also like to thank Nobelie, Kuhmshawt, teremai for their entries -- they were amusing and, although not the winner, certainly brought life to this event.

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   26/11/13, 10:11 am

everyone vote for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   26/11/13, 08:44 pm

If you are in need of a vote ..I -can- be bribed. Just letting you know.

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   27/11/13, 03:52 am

i bribed you already remember where the TS comes from Razz

And who's trying hard 2 get the forums active Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   28/11/13, 02:10 am

my bribe has increase to 10b kinah

not actually payable or will ever happen

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   28/11/13, 01:35 pm

Ryan / Pritst wrote:
my bribe has increase to 10b kinah
not actually payable or will ever happen
Shame .. for that amount I'd immediately close this contest and announce you the winner, as well as give you the BG position Razz

"They say money talks,
And I am always willing to lend an ear."

~Vanland

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   28/11/13, 10:21 pm

gj you read the fine print Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   28/11/13, 11:51 pm

this vote is 2 close lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   28/11/13, 11:53 pm

Thought you guys would make my job easier if I put three titles up for vote .. but instead you're only making it harder Razz

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   29/11/13, 12:07 am

just made me the winner i'm keeping up with it the most there for i want it the most so i should win Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   29/11/13, 12:15 am

Vanland wrote:
Thought you guys would make my job easier if I put three titles up for vote .. but instead you're only making it harder Razz
"And it's our job to make your job harder"
-Raynz-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)   

Back to top Go down

[Event] Design Your Own Title! (15/11 - 30/11)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next