Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elyos Crisis

Go down 
+2
Qbecks
Nobelie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Elyos Crisis Pumpki10Elyos Crisis 30w04xy

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 02:17 pm

(Again,not sure if I posted in the right thread x.x)

So I was browsing Tumblr the other day and suddenly came across this headline "Siel Elyos Mass Transfer to Tiamat". What I read under this is,well...
(The following text copied straight from Switzerland's [Siel Asmo] blog,sentences in red are my comments):

"Apparently. APPARENTLY (maybe not true who knows) a large amount of elyos plan to transfer to Tiamat together.  Clarity, Strive, Pitchblack some other people have been among those announced to be leaving.
It all may be a troll since it would be hilariously ironic that the only way the elyos work together is in leaving the server..
But I guess I have a lot of thoughts on the possibility of it.
Bear with me in my ponderings…
If a large chunk of elyos leave we will be closer to balance on the server. (This is bullshit.Asmos just downright outnumber us now.Today,I couldn't even step out of the safe zone in ID without being killed twice in a row under 1.5 mins.Seriously asmos,stop.)
This is true.  But I guess I kinda always thought the way it would happen would just be asmo rerolls, new asmos or asmos coming from other servers.  Not elyos making a run for it.
Are they leaving to escape the asmos?  Or each other…
I sometimes log my old elyos to watch the reaction after a successful raid (or to encourage the elyos to come to Kaisinel Beacon when we’re attacking… I even made an elyos aliance! haha!)
Point being.  They are mean to each other there.  Not like normal trolling but flat out cruel.  They crucify their leadership and throw out personal attacks like they are nothing.  When I look at it from this angle I am not surprised people want to leave the server.
Maybe they could just all reroll asmo?
That would let them stay in the same community of people but.. I have a feeling that it would just bring the drama to our side and well.. no thanks.(Oh please.) I also understand not wanting to start from scratch when people like Trevyn have amassed so much gear and kinah back when the elyos owned everything.
Do they know about the AP limit?
You need less that 1million AP to be eligible to transfer. Last I heard Trevyn had 43million and is trying to be governor.  That’s a LOT of AP pots to derank for xfer.  But Trevyn is a goofy fella.  I wouldn’t put it past him to be governor, enjoy it a little and then derank.  Or maybe Clarity is leaving without him.
It might not even happen anyway… (Someone from Clarity said in the comments that she's 100% sure they are not transferring,the only one who will is Rising Phoenix. But who knows...)
It could be a troll.. or people might decide not to spend the money.  Who knows.  If it does turn out to be true it’ll be interesting.
Elyos lfg will be a lot less dramatic. 
But in game the elyos will be absolutely slaughtered and dominated by the asmos.(It's already happening,lol.) We have said in the past that it’s almost good we’re outnumbered.  Because in a fair fight with close to even numbers we (almost) always completely destroy them.
So a (un)balanced server … it’s a very interesting thing.  
I doubt anyone read this whole thing I guess I’m just thinking outloud.
If a bunch of elyos leave I’ll miss them (even in killing them they are party of my little online family) and it’s more than a little sad that they decided to flee instead of try.
But who knows. Maybe they are rerolling to get all the 4.0 content only to return with gear they got in easymode so they can come back 5.0 or something lol.(Would still be better.)

Or it’s all a big troll and I did all this thinking for nothing lol"

...All this makes me more than a bit nervous.Everyone's always flaming Clarity,PB and the likes but seriously...what would we do without them?
Your thoughts?

(P.S.: I also read somewhere that Tiamat and Siel will be merged in some way..?? But it's not yet confirmed.)
Back to top Go down
Qbecks
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

Elyos Crisis Crafts11

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 02:43 pm

Hi, I wouldn't pay too much attention to this. Here my points:

1) As free to play game you will have plenty of people not willing to spend real cash on it, and if, then not for something that brings you nothing game-wise
2) I've read some "WTB Server Transfer Ticket" on LFG, but it was from legion Alcoholics
3) I would not mean at all if some drama queens would leave server Smile
4) So even if some players will transfer, I don't think it will change the balance significant

I wouldn't worry about it, we have some new players willing and able to take leadership (I'm talking about nr 2 on our server - Shodoney or something like this, or Alinone). The influence ratio will change in our favour when rest of casual players will get their BM equipment and we will outnumber them once again. (Even when we were able to lock asmos in hearths playing 80 elyos against 120 asoms, but ok, it doesn't happen oft).

tl;dr
just a hairy BS
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Elyos Crisis 30w04xyElyos Crisis Crafts11Elyos Crisis Parchm10Elyos Crisis 2j5h2fb

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 02:47 pm

Trevyn trolled ya'll royally.
Back to top Go down

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 08:02 pm

Why would you go to a server that's not better then this one, most of the time I'm hearing that the community on Tiamat is even worse then ours.
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Elyos Crisis 2j5h2fbElyos Crisis 30w04xy

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 11:14 pm

i have heard rumors about eylos leaving siel but nothing to this extend
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Elyos Crisis 30w04xyElyos Crisis Crafts11Elyos Crisis Parchm10Elyos Crisis 2j5h2fb

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime20/11/13, 03:09 pm

From today's update:

Quote :
Server transfers to Siel Asmodian and servers transfers out of Israphel Asmodian will be limited, and available on a first come first server basis.
Looks like NC is finally starting to acknowledge the situation Razz
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime20/11/13, 03:23 pm

Vanland wrote:

From today's update:

Idézet:
Server transfers to Siel Asmodian and servers transfers out of Israphel Asmodian will be limited, and available on a first come first server basis.
Looks like NC is finally starting to acknowledge the situation Elyos Crisis Icon_razz
Wow I can't believe it. NC actually noticing something? Just wow.
It's quite funny how (before 4.0 started and when 4.0 started) NC was advertising asmos like crazy,but now...will it be the other way around and will they need to restrict asmo character creations..? Razz  I wonder. Would be cool.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime20/11/13, 03:26 pm

Basically, a great amount of Asmodians are transferring out of their factions on the other servers to come to Siel Asmo. NC noticed this influx and, fearing the death of 3 out of 4 servers, put a restriction into place.

Haven't seen the Asmos QQ about it, but they probably will soon enough.
"inb4 elyos domination" and "wtf u doing, its fair / balanced, why ruin now?! 111"

Balance issues .. but what's what you get for making a game that so heavily relies on PvP to get access to content. The side with the most nolifers will always beat the casual people with jobs and families.
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime20/11/13, 03:53 pm

Vanland wrote:
Basically, a great amount of Asmodians are transferring out of their factions on the other servers to come to Siel Asmo.
Yeah,I've seen it everywhere on Tumblr. "Siel should be the official asmo gathering server" "INC bitches to Sieeeel" and things like that.

Vanland wrote:
Haven't seen the Asmos QQ about it, but they probably will soon enough.
"inb4 elyos domination" and "wtf u doing, its fair / balanced, why ruin now?! 111"
Asmos have become so.effin.egoistic.and cocky. Just because they are 'ruling' now.It's like they had forgotten all the time they have spent in the dirt..? It's ridiculous.Sometimes,when I'm browsing Tumblr and see all the asmo-licking posts,I just quit altogether,flipping tables in the process. xD Egoistic people are my least favourite kinda people.

Vanland wrote:
The side with the most nolifers will always beat the casual people with jobs and families.
nolifer pvpers = asmos
more casual people = elyos
kinda.
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime20/11/13, 09:43 pm

it's ok i'll ressume my sm and just fear every asmo away and u all can kill it when i'm off work and have internet back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime20/11/13, 11:32 pm

Ryan / Pritst wrote:
it's ok i'll ressume my sm and just fear every asmo away and u all can kill it when i'm off work and have internet back Very Happy
Handshake deal for us.
Painstake deal for them.

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 12:42 am

2600 MA ftw i can fear everything other than songweavers basicly they have that extra 650 stun resist i have 2 strip there buff first butt without buffs like that i've checked and i can perma fear an elyos 5 star templar with full magic resist gear
Back to top Go down
Taullus
Regias Legionary
Blade Initiate

Taullus

Templar (Aion) Elyos Crisis 2j5h2fbElyos Crisis 30w04xy

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime20/12/13, 03:24 pm

Well I realy don't give a s..t about those elyos that are leaving Siel, they are maybe too scared of the server unbalance or they proly most of them are 100% pve-rs and all they need is to play in peace not to be bothered by asmos, or they had enough of asmos zerg and they see the xfer as the only posibility for them to go into a more comfortable place and QQ in peace. The problem is they realy don't know what to expect in there after they move. But we are making too fass about it, my point is at one moment I was thinking about xfer myself but it was beacause I got mad in one night after I coudn't do anything starting with socketing, enchanting and getting weeklies in kata/dana.
But i thought wtf am I doing ?? And why ?? Cuz I got killed over than 20 times in a row ?? LooL this is Aion !! Ofc is not all about killing as many asmos you can ... is about havin fun, relax, trying to spent some quality time in an virtual environment.
Our faction problem is that most of us don't have the pvp gear (not full gear I mean) to be able to fight asmos properly. Kata/Dana is the place for BM quests, asmos know it and they will keep zerg those places cuz are alot of elyos fresh meat in there for quests. They are always walking in groups and that makes the difference cuz 1v1 ... pfffff pls ... they realy SUX ...
Things will come to normal soon ... is the circle of life/things ...
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Elyos Crisis 2j5h2fbElyos Crisis 30w04xy

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime28/12/13, 09:41 am

I know for sure RP is transferring, Trini said so, and it was also one of the reasons I left that leg.
And this is agme lol, arent you a bit overeacting? Sad

Plus if smth hap[pens, NC will do smth about it. Like they did with asmos. When i was making Eirtae, i could choose only an asmo toon, and i was supposed to get 500bm for free or smth like that. Cos there werent much asmos at that time, and they needed balance.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime28/12/13, 10:13 am

Rising Phoenix left, yeah. They're on KR now .. can't say I'm sad about it. A legion that follows solely their own agenda and takes sulfur and/or roah even if it means losing PvP buff is not helping the faction.

And just since I'm a perfectionist, you get 100BM for making an Asmo = 1 free accessory piece .. not really worth it imo Razz

There have been rumours about a serve merge between Kahrun or Tiamat and Siel, so let's see.
Back to top Go down

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime28/12/13, 06:10 pm

Still they get something for free on a server where Elyos become a minority.
Not forgetting about the free arena stuff they get, where we have to work our ass off for.
Took me a good month/month and a half getting my 55c1 where they can get 60c1 for free on lvl 61
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elyos Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elyos Crisis   Elyos Crisis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elyos Crisis
Page 1 of 1