Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunner Skill Window

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Gunner Skill Window 30w04xyGunner Skill Window Crafts11Gunner Skill Window Parchm10Gunner Skill Window 2j5h2fb

Gunner Skill Window Empty
PostSubject: Gunner Skill Window   Gunner Skill Window I_icon_minitime20/10/13, 10:03 pm

On Shadow's request .. he doesn't have forum account .. so posting here xD

Gunner Skill Window 4V7Ns
Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) Gunner Skill Window Pumpki10Gunner Skill Window 2j5h2fbGunner Skill Window 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Skill Window   Gunner Skill Window I_icon_minitime21/10/13, 01:27 pm

So this is how the skillbar of an OP class looks like Wink....
Back to top Go down
lShadowl
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

lShadowl

Gunslinger (Aion) Gunner Skill Window Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Skill Window   Gunner Skill Window I_icon_minitime21/10/13, 05:33 pm

thx u :p ! well i was thinking of a better way to put my skills wich helps in pvp ! still confused !!
btw why u puted the survival skill that adds 30% speed and remove 2 phy effect !! i didint like the cooldown .-.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Gunner Skill Window 30w04xyGunner Skill Window Crafts11Gunner Skill Window Parchm10Gunner Skill Window 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Skill Window   Gunner Skill Window I_icon_minitime21/10/13, 05:40 pm

lShadowl wrote:
thx u :p ! well i was thinking of a better way to put my skills wich helps in pvp ! still confused !!
btw why u puted the survival skill that adds 30% speed and remove 2 phy effect !! i didint like the cooldown .-.
Survival Instinct is more or less essential for PvP .. or so I believe. When your greater healing potions are on cooldown and you get pulled/slowed by a templar or rooted by mage/cleric .. yeah, lifesaver. Not to mention there's classes like ranger with tactical retreat, chanters with speed mantra, people riding on mounts...30% extra speed can do a lot in helping to catch up with fast enemies or securing your own retreat.
Back to top Go down
lShadowl
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

lShadowl

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Skill Window   Gunner Skill Window I_icon_minitime21/10/13, 05:55 pm

True ! yet i puted another skill instead of that ! wich increase attack power against PC ! so that will make them 2 skills that add atk power against enemy and u know the other one !
wich is more better or not?
it rly helped in pvp yet things such route and slow speed ect..healing potion wont be enough for them

Last edited by lShadowl on 11/03/15, 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Skill Window   Gunner Skill Window I_icon_minitime21/10/13, 06:06 pm

Depends on the individual and their playing style, I guess Razz

I personally concluded that with all attack bonuses from BM Gear + full MBoost socketed + Pressurized Chamber gunners already have a great deal of power .. I found Stopping Power to be a bit "overkill" and thus went for something to slightly aid in our horribad defences / survival rate, ie. Survival Instinct.
Back to top Go down
lShadowl
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

lShadowl

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Skill Window   Gunner Skill Window I_icon_minitime21/10/13, 06:15 pm

well we dont have a horribly defances such as rangers+sm... !!
well yea u r true i think survival is better !!
also i feel like gunner have low MB ! --'' did u reached 3000?

Last edited by lShadowl on 10/03/15, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Skill Window   Gunner Skill Window I_icon_minitime21/10/13, 06:19 pm

lShadowl wrote:
well we dont have a horribal defances such as rangers+sins+sm... !!
well yea u r true i think survival is better !!
also i feel like gunner have low MB ! --'' did u reached 3000?
but still 3k MB+his dam attack speed that will be epic *-*
I dunno, I found the weak defences on a gunner to be one of the major drawbacks Razz

I managed to reach about 2600 unbuffed with a full BM set (weapon x2, armor, accessory), everything 5/5 socketed with MB. You can +10 both your guns for another 400 MB or so. (Each upgrade level adds 20 MB). But if you're going there .. yeah, prepare to spend 300+ mil kinah.

3k MB is about the same I have on my Sorc unbuffed with a full MB PvE set (Kahrun) and incomplete +7 BM Orb. (halfway socketed).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Skill Window   Gunner Skill Window I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunner Skill Window
Page 1 of 1