Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haitus...again ;;orz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Cleric (Aion) Haitus...again ;;orz Snowma12Haitus...again ;;orz 2zqzj3b

Haitus...again ;;orz Empty
PostSubject: Haitus...again ;;orz   Haitus...again ;;orz I_icon_minitime17/10/13, 04:18 am

Hey guys, sorry for being inactive again, real life kicking in and I don't really have much time to play aion myself. Work's keeping me busy, so I don't really get much chances to get online. It's pretty much eat, chores, work, then end the day tired and slump on bed to sleep. T_T)

But you might see me online sometimes...I've been asking my bro to play my toon for me during dredge times for me lol since he has more free time than me...(had to bribe him for that) Will be back...hopefully by summer again ;;OTL
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Haitus...again ;;orz 30w04xyHaitus...again ;;orz Crafts11Haitus...again ;;orz Parchm10Haitus...again ;;orz 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Haitus...again ;;orz   Haitus...again ;;orz I_icon_minitime17/10/13, 01:43 pm

Not a problem, going through the exact same so can totally relate Razz Thanks for dropping a line, hope we'll be able to welcome you back at some point Smile
Back to top Go down
Thargor
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Thargor

Chanter (Aion) Haitus...again ;;orz Medal211Haitus...again ;;orz 2zqzj3b Haitus...again ;;orz Aion0411Haitus...again ;;orz Crafts11Haitus...again ;;orz 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Haitus...again ;;orz   Haitus...again ;;orz I_icon_minitime17/10/13, 11:59 pm

RL first, is the second slogan of this legion. Take the time you need, look after yourself. You'll have lots of new friends waiting when you return!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haitus...again ;;orz   Haitus...again ;;orz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haitus...again ;;orz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Sunfade Tavern • General Talks-
Jump to: