Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citizenship Application [A]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Citizenship Application [A] Empty
PostSubject: Citizenship Application [A]   Citizenship Application [A] I_icon_minitime02/09/13, 11:41 pm

In-Game Name: Elduris
Country (optional): Brazil
Class / Level: Gladiator / 65

Referral: N/A
Past Legions: Midnight Heroes
Reason(s) for quitting: It died out due to leader inactivity

Why do you want to join Regias?: To keep it simple, the legion's presentation pleased me in general (recruitment ad, the forums, the laws...) and I miss helping and being helped in return and meeting new people

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Do what's right, especially since you're representing something bigger than yourself
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizenship Application [A] 30w04xyCitizenship Application [A] Crafts11Citizenship Application [A] Parchm10Citizenship Application [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application [A]   Citizenship Application [A] I_icon_minitime03/09/13, 09:12 am

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum & thanks for your application. Don't worry, as a 65 plate there will be plenty of helping for you to do. Our lower levels could always use some mentoring, and the higher levels are desperate for plate users these days. Yesterday we had 21 users on at one point so all in all there will be plenty you can do.

Approved. Be sure to visit the [Newcomer's Square] for some useful information, introductions and who to contact for an invite: https://regias.forumotion.net/t35-regias-staff-officers

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application [A]   Citizenship Application [A] I_icon_minitime03/09/13, 09:22 am

I see, I'm glad to hear that
Right now I'm preparing to go to college and to my part-time job after, so I'll only get on Aion in ~13hs from now. Could you tell me which officers are most probably going to be on by that time, please? Thanks in advance and I hope we all have a nice time
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizenship Application [A] 30w04xyCitizenship Application [A] Crafts11Citizenship Application [A] Parchm10Citizenship Application [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application [A]   Citizenship Application [A] I_icon_minitime03/09/13, 09:30 am

Greetings,

During that time you would have the highest chance through contacting Ionto (or: Valkom) or Elysus.

Hope to welcome you aboard soon!

/edit: He is now in the legion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application [A]   Citizenship Application [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application [A]
Page 1 of 1