Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Yuhmi [A]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Application - Yuhmi [A] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Yuhmi [A]   Application - Yuhmi [A] I_icon_minitime30/08/13, 01:22 am

In-Game Name: Yuhmi
Country (optional): USA - Texas
Class / Level: Cleric - 62

Referral: None atm, Found Regias on Aion Forums. Smile 
Past Legions: (Veteran Player coming back) Eternal Heroes, Banished Misfits.. (Sadly both legions do not exist anymore)
Reason(s) for quitting: Went to play GW2 but back to my home Aion. Smile

Why do you want to join Regias?: I would like to play with a group of like mended friends that enjoy to play to play and relax.. Aion isn't a job nor should it become one. I work, have family etc, I play to enjoy some time to relax and hang out and have a great time!

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Treat others the way you would like to be treated.  Be respectful and represent Regias with utmost pride and dignity, and have blast doing it! albino 

Thanks y'all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ionto
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

Ionto

Spiritmaster (Aion) Application - Yuhmi [A] 2zqzj3bApplication - Yuhmi [A] 30w04xyApplication - Yuhmi [A] Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Yuhmi [A]   Application - Yuhmi [A] I_icon_minitime30/08/13, 01:39 am

Your application has been accepted. I think you will feel right at home here. We have lots of fun and encourage a supportive environment. Also, on a side note, we have been getting a ton of applicants as of late from Texas. Which of course I love to see. Can't wait to see you in game Yuhmi.

Faith and arms,

Ionto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Yuhmi [A]   Application - Yuhmi [A] I_icon_minitime30/08/13, 01:41 am

Thanks a ton, I am sure I will have a blast the legion sounds wonderful, can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Application - Yuhmi [A] 30w04xyApplication - Yuhmi [A] Crafts11Application - Yuhmi [A] Parchm10Application - Yuhmi [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Application - Yuhmi [A]   Application - Yuhmi [A] I_icon_minitime30/08/13, 10:07 am

Greetings!

Ionto here has Southern roots so that's why he's always glad to see more Texans. For me, I'm just a silly European from the Netherlands, so bear with me Razz I see lots of players quitting GW2 and coming back to AION .. I guess the game didn't quite live up to the expectations.

Either way, approved! Your forum permissions have been fixed, I see you were invited into the legion as well, so I'm gonna give this a big [A] and wish you a pleasant stay.

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Yuhmi [A]   Application - Yuhmi [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Yuhmi [A]
Page 1 of 1