New Joiner Application [A]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New Joiner Application [A]   26/08/13, 12:23 am

In-Game Name: DreeZ
Country (optional): N/A
Class / Level: Cleric / Level 60

Referral: N/A
Past Legions: Break (still a member, willing to leave once I can find a new "home")
Reason(s) for quitting: Non-visible BG. The only deputy that was good enough to lead, left the legion.

Why do you want to join Regias?: I would like to make the most out of my gaming experience in Aion. I previously played with several real-life friends in a legion of 10+ people. Several months before 4.0 was released, I went on hiatus. When I returned, I came back to an empty legion.

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Golden rule, I believe that perfectly sums it up. Nobody wants to play with a pr*ck. "Treat others the same way you want them to treat you."
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: New Joiner Application [A]   26/08/13, 11:51 am

I must admit it is quite a surprise to see a member from Break interested to join our ranks. You will find out why soon enough Very Happy

Your application has been approved and it is my honor to welcome you to the family! Normally I would advise you to check out the Newcomer's Square for the guide, our Newbie Incentives program and such but seeing you are level 60 and have quite some experience with the game I will only point out that you will find there a list with the officers you can contact for an invite. But please check out the Legion HQ for info about our teamspeak 3 server, the progress to level 8 and warehouse access.

Looking forward to meeting you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Joiner Application [A]   26/08/13, 03:01 pm

Thanks Kass / Lyarrah.

I've accepted your friend request in-game. Toon is now ready for recruitment, as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: New Joiner Application [A]   26/08/13, 03:06 pm

Welcome to our family! I'm always glad to welcome new people. ^.^ Kassi / Lya pretty much summed up everything so I'll see you in game too. Toodles~ :3 (Also please feel free to ask anyone for questions, we'll be glad to answer!) Smile

Elysus - Chanter 61 UNFORTUNATELY...Life is rough...Sad 

"Can YOU keep a secret?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: New Joiner Application [A]   27/08/13, 09:30 am

Greetings!

So, here's the story about Break. One of our past members left to join a more "PvP-oriented" legion or so I believe. And thus he ended up at Break. But recently, I saw said legion capturing Sulfur (!) which is a rather awkward thing to do. After all, they are the sister legion of Clarity, which proclaims they intend to "help" and "do whats needed for the faction" and capping Sulfur is the exact opposite of that. In other words, I can't help but think something has changed internally -- which your words seem to confirm.

Since my deputy has already taken care of your recruitment / invitation, rests me to wish you a good stay.

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Joiner Application [A]   

Back to top Go down

New Joiner Application [A]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1