Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] Empty
PostSubject: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime23/08/13, 12:38 am

In-Game Name: Cuinie
Country (optional): Italy
Class / Level: Songweaver lvl 15

Referral: Found on Aions forum
Past Legions: It's the first time on Aion for me Smile

Why do you want to join Regias?: I'm not looking for a legion, I want a family, and the first thing I thought when I read the presentation of the legion was .. Regias = family.. friends ^^

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Being a member of this legion means to be an honest person..

Ty for your attention ^^
Cuinie

Last edited by Cuinie on 24/08/13, 07:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whoremoans
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

whoremoans

Templar (Aion) Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime23/08/13, 08:32 am

Hi Cuinie, nice to meet you & look forward to seeing you in the legion soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 03:20 am

Hi it's a pleasure for me to meet you! I hope to coming in legion soon ^^
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] 30w04xyHi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] Crafts11Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] Parchm10Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 09:27 am

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum & thanks for your application. If you linked our legion to the term "family" then you already have a good view on how things work here.

Approved. While we are trying to get a hold of you in-game, be sure to check our the [Newcomer's Square] for some vital information, the names of who to contact for an invite, our newbie incentive program etc. as well as the [Legion HQ] for our TeamSpeak3 info.

Newcomer's Square: https://regias.forumotion.net/f15-newcomer-s-square
Legion HQ: https://regias.forumotion.net/f12-regias-legion-hq

See you around!
Back to top Go down
AoiMikan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AoiMikan

Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 12:01 pm

Hai there.
Since you have been approved Welcome!! -sips from cup- this legion is a fun one so dont worry and be yourself, you will soon be making friends '''also, as a first timer to Aion as well, I can come and help you with anything you need so just msg my sin if you ever see her on ign GhostlyYoumu'''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 12:29 pm

Thx all ^^
Two players Miirei and Myriis add me on friend list, but I can't write :/
I want talk about one thing.. I know all legion use TS3 cuz it's helpful and much simple for gameplay, but I don't speak english.. only write so idk if it's a problem :/
I hope isn't a big problem, I'm a very simple person ^^

Cuinie
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 01:18 pm

Cuinie wrote:
Thx all ^^
I want talk about one thing.. I know all legion use TS3 cuz it's helpful and much simple for gameplay, but I don't speak english.. only write so idk if it's a problem :/

Cuinie
First of all, I would like to say welcome to the family~ It's always nice to see a new face and I hope to see you in game later on. Also Miirei and Myriis = Vanland (Brigade General of legion) so he probably added you to invite you into legion (check when you're online). We won't force you to come on TS3 and to be honest, not everyone talks or they are shy so it's fine if you don't want to talk but you can always come and listen ^.^~ I'll see you on game later on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] 30w04xyHi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] Crafts11Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] Parchm10Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 01:25 pm

Cuinie wrote:
Thx all ^^

Cuinie
That is no problem, TS3 is there optionally for those who want to make use of it. And even if you do log in to it, you don't -have- to talk you know? Can just listen too Razz

/edit: He is now in the legion.
Back to top Go down
Ethrajan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Ethrajan

Ranger (Aion) Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 03:37 pm

Vanland wrote:

That is no problem, TS3 is there optionally for those who want to make use of it. And even if you do log in to it, you don't -have- to talk you know? Can just listen too Razz

/edit: He is now in the legion.
Welcome fellow Italian and new of the Game Very Happy I hope you'll enjoy your stay as I'm enjoying mine.
As for TeamSpeak, there's more than one user that for a reason or another listen to the voicechat and replies typing in the chatbox. As others said it's not compulsory to join TS but it can be fun so give it a try Wink If only for Fay's Music Channel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 05:02 pm

Ty all ^^ only on thing.. I'm a lady ^^

Cuinie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]   Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all :) [Cuinie application] [A]
Page 1 of 1