Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drawing of The Dark Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Drawing of The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Drawing of The Dark Knight   Drawing of The Dark Knight I_icon_minitime22/08/13, 06:20 pm

Hey guys, after seeing Eliii's drawings I've been practicing a lot for the past few days, so after all that practice I started drawing Batman and after 4 hours I got this result. I think it's an improvement over my other drawings *_* also what I realized is that I am unable to draw straight lines T_T which is why I rely on smudgyness(is that even a word). Hope you like it

Drawing of The Dark Knight Batman12

Last edited by Zeirack on 22/08/13, 08:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AoiMikan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AoiMikan

Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Drawing of The Dark Knight   Drawing of The Dark Knight I_icon_minitime22/08/13, 07:34 pm

Looks like a pic not a drawing. Too many details and too blurry pic, I am having my doubts about this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing of The Dark Knight   Drawing of The Dark Knight I_icon_minitime22/08/13, 08:25 pm

I shall take that as a compliment! Sorry for the blurry pic I updated it with a clearer one and if that isn't enough to clear your doubt here is another pic of the drawing directly under light

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ethrajan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Ethrajan

Ranger (Aion) Drawing of The Dark Knight 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Drawing of The Dark Knight   Drawing of The Dark Knight I_icon_minitime22/08/13, 10:25 pm

Really incredible! it looks like the work by a photographer that has added artistic filters to a photo to enhance his work.

It's incredible the number of great artists in this legion: I just noticed that plaza of art is the section with most posts in the forum XD
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Drawing of The Dark Knight 30w04xyDrawing of The Dark Knight Crafts11Drawing of The Dark Knight Parchm10Drawing of The Dark Knight 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Drawing of The Dark Knight   Drawing of The Dark Knight I_icon_minitime23/08/13, 11:15 am

Fantastic work Zei, you said you invested 4 hours and I can definitely see the result. And eh, if people mistake your drawing for a blurry picture, it only shows how thin the line between the two is Wink

Looks like Eliiii is inspiring a lot of you folks.
Back to top Go down
AoiMikan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AoiMikan

Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Drawing of The Dark Knight   Drawing of The Dark Knight I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 11:58 am

That is true Myrii. I thought the drawing was too good but it is legit it seems.... such great artists in our legion, makes me kinda proud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing of The Dark Knight   Drawing of The Dark Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing of The Dark Knight
Page 1 of 1