Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The place for "proof" screenshots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The place for "proof" screenshots Empty
PostSubject: The place for "proof" screenshots   The place for "proof" screenshots I_icon_minitime21/08/13, 02:48 pm

So i was doing BTNM with Ely the other day, and she didnt believe me when i said i just critted 43k, well here it is.
The place for "proof" screenshots 43k10

We also beat Deputy Hanuman that night. Was fun.
The place for "proof" screenshots Hanuma10
Back to top Go down
Charismatt
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Charismatt

Songweaver (Aion) The place for "proof" screenshots 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: The place for "proof" screenshots   The place for "proof" screenshots I_icon_minitime22/08/13, 02:43 am

Holy bangs nigga, that's just too awesome.
By the way both Harpist's skills are buyable at NPC or gotta drop/broker them?
Back to top Go down
TinaJ
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

TinaJ

Gladiator (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: The place for "proof" screenshots   The place for "proof" screenshots I_icon_minitime22/08/13, 09:05 am

Im lovin this new class for Aion 4.5:

/edit: Since this thread is for posting "proof screenshots", I don't think a gameplay video of the aethertech has much relevance here Wink --Vanland
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: The place for "proof" screenshots   The place for "proof" screenshots I_icon_minitime30/08/13, 03:55 am

Would JUST LIKE TO POST THIS SCREENSHOT TO INDICATE SILLUS FORTRESS IN KATALAM NOW BELONGS TO ELYOS FACTION! For Elysea~ We will rise once again. ^^ Also for Lyarrah who was a bit mad about asmos winning <3. Hhahahha, we beat those suckers & we were way outnumbered. ^.^ Sorry if image is unclear~

The place for "proof" screenshots Aion0010
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) The place for "proof" screenshots 30w04xyThe place for "proof" screenshots Crafts11The place for "proof" screenshots Parchm10The place for "proof" screenshots 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: The place for "proof" screenshots   The place for "proof" screenshots I_icon_minitime30/08/13, 09:11 am

About time xD I heard we actually had some transformers coming out and decent leadership for once .. maybe this is just the turning point we have been waiting for all this time. Break the downward spiral, and return things to how they are supposed to be: we get the meat, and the Asmos can chew on the dry bones.

Just checked the Aion NA forum this morning. For a faction that loves provoking / belittling us they sure are awfully silent this morning. Pradeth lost to Balaur, Sillus to Elmos .. this is getting good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place for "proof" screenshots   The place for "proof" screenshots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place for "proof" screenshots
Page 1 of 1