Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wargtass application [A]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargtass
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Gunslinger (Aion) Wargtass application [A] 2j5h2fb

Wargtass application [A] Empty
PostSubject: Wargtass application [A]   Wargtass application [A] I_icon_minitime18/08/13, 11:17 am

In-Game Name: Wargtass
Country (optional): Sweden
Class / Level: Gunslinger

Referral: Found on Aions forum
Past Legions: Haven't played for 2-3 years, don't remember the legions name. A Swedish legion on Pentos server.
Reason(s) for quitting: I didn't have the time to play as much as I wanted, specially while paying a monthly fee.

Why do you want to join Regias?: I read your introduction and got an impression of a great community for casual players.

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: While wearing our colours you represent all of us. If you act without common sense and decency, you will be stripped of your rank and thrown out on the street.

Additional information I am applying at the same time my fiancé is. Her in-game is Taroxina.
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Wargtass application [A] 2zqzj3bWargtass application [A] 30w04xyWargtass application [A] Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Wargtass application [A]   Wargtass application [A] I_icon_minitime18/08/13, 11:48 am

Approved. It is my honor as Regias Deputy to welcome you among our ranks and in our family.

Make sure to visit the Newcomer's Square for information about our Newbie Incentives, a newcomer's guide and our officers whom you can contact for an invite. You can also make an introduction there if you wish.

And don't worry, we are a "real life first" legion so we understand people cannot be online all the time. We will do our best to help you fill that 2-3 year gap Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Wargtass application [A] 30w04xyWargtass application [A] Crafts11Wargtass application [A] Parchm10Wargtass application [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Wargtass application [A]   Wargtass application [A] I_icon_minitime18/08/13, 02:34 pm

Welcome / Välkommen! Smile

I see you have already met my deputy. Also saw you entering the legion in-game, but since I was busy trying to avoid dying in an instance the welcome got a bit of a delay Razz Either way, welcome to Regias! As you already said, a "great community for casual player" pretty much sums us up. For that reason, don't worry if real life takes the upper hand at times.

On a more personal note, nice to see two "Svensk" people on here. Although I am from the Netherlands/Holland myself, I have had the honour of visiting your country (and Stockholm, of course) on a few occasions. Nice country, rich in both nature and distances between places, and sometimes just a bit cold Razz

Enjoy your stay! Be sure to check out the various sections of the board to get the max. our of your stay!

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.

Last edited by Vanland on 19/08/13, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whoremoans
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

whoremoans

Templar (Aion) Wargtass application [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Wargtass application [A]   Wargtass application [A] I_icon_minitime19/08/13, 02:43 am

Welcome guys, all the best!
Enjoy your time here with us! Smile

-whore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wargtass application [A]   Wargtass application [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wargtass application [A]
Page 1 of 1