Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AioNare's Application [A]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AioNare
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AioNare

Gladiator (Aion) AioNare's Application [A] 2j5h2fbAioNare's Application [A] 30w04xy

AioNare's Application [A] Empty
PostSubject: AioNare's Application [A]   AioNare's Application [A] I_icon_minitime13/08/13, 02:36 am

In-Game Name: AioNare
Country (optional): Singapore
Class: Gladiator
Level: 42 (Started only over a week, so still considered newbie in game features)

Referral: None (From forum)
Past Legions: Shadow Brotherhood
Reason(s) for quitting: I was walking in Sanctum one day and they recruited me. I thought it was good to have a legion or a family which i can enjoy the game with. Days into joining the legion, I realised that barely anyone speaks and the Leader basically spams add anyone when he felt like it. There was no sense of secure or family feeling. Even when i needed help (especially questing at my level now), I hesitate to ask.

Why do you want to join Regias?: Simple, I just want a family that i can feel comfortable around with, and I really need help as I realise that this game cannot be soloed or at least I died trying to. (Too many times ><)

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Basically we are an ambassador of the Legion and our actions reflect on the reputation of our Legion. So just be try to be a good and helpful player that respect others so that others will respect me as well.
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: AioNare's Application [A]   AioNare's Application [A] I_icon_minitime13/08/13, 02:57 am

Hello! I'm sure you'll be accepted sooner or later by our Brigade General, but I'll welcome you early now. I hope that you'll feel at home in our wonderful family and the legion will try to help you with whatever issues you may have ASAP (we may busy at times, I apologize for that). I'll be waiting to see you in our legion list Smile, my IGN is Elysus so if I'm on and you need help (or if you need invite.), I will gladly help if I have free time. ^^ We wont bite. <3 c; cheers  I'm sure we'll be welcoming you to our Regian family soon. ^__^ (Waits for BG to accept)....

AND AMG SINGAPORE SO CLEAN..... affraid
Back to top Go down
AioNare
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AioNare

Gladiator (Aion) AioNare's Application [A] 2j5h2fbAioNare's Application [A] 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: AioNare's Application [A]   AioNare's Application [A] I_icon_minitime13/08/13, 03:15 am

Hey! Thanks for the quick reply!

I can't wait to join this family haha ><
Yeap Singapopre's quite clean, but wait till you see South Korea, that place is way cleaner!
Anyway, i shall do my introduction now.

See ya in game later
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) AioNare's Application [A] 30w04xyAioNare's Application [A] Crafts11AioNare's Application [A] Parchm10AioNare's Application [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: AioNare's Application [A]   AioNare's Application [A] I_icon_minitime13/08/13, 09:27 am

Greetings!

Welcome to our forum, and thanks for your application! You are absolutely right that a lot of stuff in this game needs a group -- or just some pointers on how to do it solo -- but you are at the right place for both. As for your past legion, I believe random invites benefit a legion that is only a name -- no actual community or anything like that. For that reason we have the forum application system and, in the case of LFG recruitment, we have a small chat with potential members to figure out what kinda person they are.

Approved. Welcome aboard, and be sure to visit the [Newcomer's Square] for some essential info, who to contact for an invite, our newbie incentive program etc.: https://regias.forumotion.net/f15-newcomer-s-square

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AioNare's Application [A]   AioNare's Application [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AioNare's Application [A]
Page 1 of 1