Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Applicant - Valterre [A]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New Applicant - Valterre [A] Empty
PostSubject: New Applicant - Valterre [A]   New Applicant - Valterre [A] I_icon_minitime12/08/13, 06:42 pm

In-Game Name: ... Valterre
Country (optional): ... UK (England specifically)
Class: ... Songweaver
Level: ... 12 (as of post, I just started yesterday)

Referral: ... None
Past Legions: ... None
Reason(s) for quitting: ... NA

Why do you want to join Regias?: ... I used to play Aion EU a long time ago and I loved the game so I'm coming back to NA, but it's so much better with a guild. I play both Eden Eternal and League of Legends alongside Aion and a full time job so I'm not on more than a few hours a day, but it's nice to have people around when I am on. I'm applying with a friend from EE too, Ethrajan, so it's nice to be able to play with a guild together. Also, the name is pretty. :3

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: ...  Put bluntly, don't be an ass. A lot of it is common courtesy really, don't do anything to bring hostility into the guild or ruin the guild's good image, in an effort to keep the guild standards good as a whole. A guild is like a family at the end of the day, you may not be super close with all of your family but you still don't disrespect them.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) New Applicant - Valterre [A] 30w04xyNew Applicant - Valterre [A] Crafts11New Applicant - Valterre [A] Parchm10New Applicant - Valterre [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Valterre [A]   New Applicant - Valterre [A] I_icon_minitime12/08/13, 09:11 pm

Greetings!

First: Welcome to Aion NA, from one Gameforge refugee to another.
Second: Welcome to Regias, from one member to another.

That aside, thanks for your application! I just read in Ethrajan's application that the two of you are applying together -- just finished covering his, so here I am. I myself used to play Aion EU at one point, but after I got two toons to 60 I realized the company and community are pretty crap, hence my move to Aion NA and starting up the legion here instead. You'll see that Aion NA is better in many ways: slightly better community, faster updates, no goldpacks .. and the only real issue, a high ping, can be solved with WTFast or Battleping so all good.

Approved. As I told your friend, be sure to check out the [Newcomer's Square] for some vital and useful information for new members, who to contact for an invite, newbie incentives etc. Our forum here is both useful and entertaining, so knowing your way around it will really help. Hope we can welcome the two of you to our in-game legion soon. https://regias.forumotion.net/f15-newcomer-s-square

Pride & Glory,

-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Valterre [A]   New Applicant - Valterre [A] I_icon_minitime12/08/13, 11:05 pm

Welcome! It's nice to have two new faces in the legion. I look forward to meeting you guys~ ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ethrajan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Ethrajan

Ranger (Aion) New Applicant - Valterre [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Valterre [A]   New Applicant - Valterre [A] I_icon_minitime13/08/13, 03:29 pm

Vanland wrote:
G .. and the only real issue, a high ping, can be solved with WTFast or Battleping so all good.
-Vanland.
Kudos
I just tested WTFast and my ping dropped from an erratic 300-400 with some very laggy moments to an acceptable 200ms +/- 5ms. I suggest you add this piece of info to the newcomer guides
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) New Applicant - Valterre [A] 30w04xyNew Applicant - Valterre [A] Crafts11New Applicant - Valterre [A] Parchm10New Applicant - Valterre [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Valterre [A]   New Applicant - Valterre [A] I_icon_minitime14/08/13, 11:17 am

Ethrajan wrote:
I just tested WTFast and my ping dropped from an erratic 300-400 with some very laggy moments to an acceptable 200ms +/- 5ms. I suggest you add this piece of info to the newcomer guides
Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion, I have added it Smile

Regards.
Back to top Go down
whoremoans
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

whoremoans

Templar (Aion) New Applicant - Valterre [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Valterre [A]   New Applicant - Valterre [A] I_icon_minitime14/08/13, 12:32 pm

Welcome aboard guys.
Hope you like what this legion has to offer.
see you in game soon! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant - Valterre [A]   New Applicant - Valterre [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Applicant - Valterre [A]
Page 1 of 1