Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youmu's application [A]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AoiMikan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AoiMikan

Assassin (Aion)

Youmu's application [A] Empty
PostSubject: Youmu's application [A]   Youmu's application [A] I_icon_minitime06/08/13, 04:56 pm

In-Game Name: GhostlyYoumu
Class: Sin
Level: 23... for now D:<

Referral: /
Past Legions: /
Reason(s) for quitting: /

Why do you want to join Regias?: Cause Lya was in

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Treat everyone as you would yourself, by that a normal... ok even a less normal person would naturally not disrespect, steal, hack or make simply make it unpleasant for others to play. And ofc if you are treating everyone as you would yourself and are doing bad things than you risk of running in confrontation with the first rule and get kicked.
Guess that's about it
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Youmu's application [A] 30w04xyYoumu's application [A] Crafts11Youmu's application [A] Parchm10Youmu's application [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Youmu's application [A]   Youmu's application [A] I_icon_minitime07/08/13, 12:33 pm

Greetings,

I'd rather have seen a slightly more elaborate reason for why you want to join us -- those who join for one person will leave for the very same person -- but after your compliment towards the legion in its entirety (and the legion chat) I'll let it slide ;)

You were already in the legion since a few days but still nice you forked out some time to write an application. It's a good example to our new recruits :)

Enjoy your stay and see ya around!
Back to top Go down
AoiMikan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AoiMikan

Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Youmu's application [A]   Youmu's application [A] I_icon_minitime08/08/13, 02:39 am

Oh, well said, I didnt think about it that way. But still, i'm usually sincere so i guess it works both ways for me since my compliment ended up helping ha

I will, and thank you for the welcome. I look forward to playing with everyone at higher lvls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youmu's application [A]   Youmu's application [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youmu's application [A]
Page 1 of 1