Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]

Go down 
+6
AoiMikan
mal3bolgia
Kassidiy
Charismatt
Mikans
ReylandAZ
10 posters

I am .. (Multiple Choice)
A happy drinker! :D
What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_lcap38%What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
A talkative drinker! whenisgetstartedthereisnoendtoit
What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_lcap25%What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
A melancholic drinker .. ooohhhh .. life sucks :(
What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_lcap4%What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
An aggressive drinker! GRRRR!! /smashes table/
What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_lcap0%What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A sleepy drinker .. Z_z..
What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_lcap25%What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
A perverted drinker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hey baby, you wanna see a real bottle?!
What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_lcap8%What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 30w04xyWhat kind of drunk are you? [Poll] Crafts11What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] Parchm10What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 2j5h2fb

What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] Empty
PostSubject: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime21/07/13, 11:18 am

So, what kind of drinker are you? As in, when alcohol is in your body, what kind of person do you turn into? Multiple choice is allowed, by the way Razz

Personally it really depends. Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes sad, sometimes sleepy. I have yet to experience my first aggressive drunk though, so there's hoping I'm not a complete lost cause and I won't die alone.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 29/07/15, 10:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime21/07/13, 11:41 am

I'm not legally supposed to drink but if you're really curious, when I do [rarely] drink, I'm a pervert. :c
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 30w04xyWhat kind of drunk are you? [Poll] Crafts11What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] Parchm10What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime21/07/13, 12:05 pm

Mikans wrote:
I'm not legally supposed to drink but if you're really curious, when I do [rarely] drink, I'm a pervert. :c
Should I add a "Perverted Drinker" option or will we just keep this .. valuable *-* interesting piece of information between us? Razz
Back to top Go down
Charismatt
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Charismatt

Songweaver (Aion) What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime22/07/13, 06:28 pm

Quote :

I'm a pervert everyday, try to live with that.

And I'm totally the talkative-philiosophical kind of drunk. When I'm drunk, I tend to try to solve the mysteries of the world and meaning of life - if someone lets me. If not, we just talk about rubbish.

By the way - that is legit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1f_oLyUW_o

AND everyone knows I love Superwoman. WATCH IT!
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 2zqzj3bWhat kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 30w04xyWhat kind of drunk are you? [Poll] Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime22/07/13, 08:56 pm

I'm kind of at extremes. Talkative if I have the company, sleepy if nobody around to talk to. Actually, I'm like that when I'm sober too o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime30/07/13, 04:35 am

Wheres the option for that guy who sits in a corner...I normally wind up doing that
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime30/07/13, 08:43 am

Seloin wrote:
Wheres the option for that guy who sits in a corner...I normally wind up doing that
We'll just group that together with the "Sleepy" kinda drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime31/07/13, 06:22 pm

Sleepy drunk it is!
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:52 am

i don't drink at all . where is that option clown Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
AoiMikan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AoiMikan

Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime08/08/13, 01:01 pm

A happy drinker. Whenever I drink everyone becomes my friend and we can have fun and party until morning /o .o)/ woo~
Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] Pumpki10What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 2j5h2fbWhat kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime15/10/13, 11:58 am

guess it al depends on what i drink haha. My favorite is bacardi cola and when i drink that i will start talking. Gimmi more and i will talk more xD.

Beer.... on the other hand, makes me sleepy haha
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 2j5h2fbWhat kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 11:20 pm

i'm the neutral one considering i don't drink
Back to top Go down
DeathSwitch31
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

DeathSwitch31

Songweaver (Aion) What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 9fphjbWhat kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime15/04/15, 03:40 pm

i actually evolved in what kind of drunk i've been XD when i was younger and just started drinking i was the loud obnoxious drunk that would hug everyone....and i mean everyone....then i got a little fiesty....and probably annoying when i thought i was being sexy lol then i chilled out and got happy and just enjoyed things when i was drunk lol....thats the evolution of me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sheri
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

Sheri

Spiritmaster (Aion) What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime21/04/15, 02:12 pm

no idea... im 21 and ive never been drunk so... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]   What kind of drunk are you? [Poll] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of drunk are you? [Poll]
Page 1 of 1