Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miirei's portrait

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Miirei's portrait Empty
PostSubject: Miirei's portrait   Miirei's portrait I_icon_minitime20/07/13, 09:25 pm

Hey everyone this portrait is Mii's request Very Happy I really liked the way the character turned out but not 100% happy with the background.. hope you like it: http://zeirack.deviantart.com/art/Miirei-Portrait-final-386889730?ga_submit_new=10%253A1374350537

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Miirei's portrait 30w04xyMiirei's portrait Crafts11Miirei's portrait Parchm10Miirei's portrait 2j5h2fb

Miirei's portrait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miirei's portrait   Miirei's portrait I_icon_minitime20/07/13, 10:39 pm

Liked, saved, faved. That about sums it up xD As I said in-game, great piece, am really satisfied with it. Facial revamp really shows as compared to the first version, details are worked out well, and bonus points for the background (which is different from the background on the screenshot -- so that people don't think you just copied it Wink)

As a man of detail, once more, especially like the attention you gave to the frills, plume & building. Gave you a reward proportional to the awesome piece you've created here and all time invested into it. Thanks again, and enjoy your vacation in Rome! Smile

P.S. Edited the image along with spoiler tags into your first post so people can see it, hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

Miirei's portrait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miirei's portrait   Miirei's portrait I_icon_minitime21/07/13, 11:43 am

AMG ITS SO GOOD. So much detail *o*...............I love your shading [I hate doing shading..] Sad You also did the background really nicely. :3 Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miirei's portrait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miirei's portrait   Miirei's portrait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miirei's portrait
Page 1 of 1