Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] 30w04xy[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Crafts11[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Parchm10[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] 2j5h2fb

[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime13/07/13, 03:46 pm

[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Muada-10

Info
Muada's Trencher (abbreviated as 'Muada')
Level 57+
No Pre-Entry Quests
Entrance in Sarpan, Sabat's End [Here]
Available 1x per day (daily reset)

Response speed is the key to this instance!!

Preparations
Bring enough of the following:
- Greater Running Scrolls (30%)
- HP/MP Potions (normal & AP)
- Shout/Alert chat must be enabled.

Learn the following 2 skills by heart:

• Ray Thorn: You have to be close to boss (5m or 0m) when he casts this.
  • Swiping Blow: You have to be away from boss (over 15m) when he casts this.

Usually, your leader will shout/alert the attack skill along with the range.
RAY THORN -> IN (get close, hug the boss (0m))
SWIPING BLOW -> OUT (over 15m away).

Guide
Fight is split into four phases based on Muada's remaining HP (every 25%).

Phase I (100~75%)
- Tank: Tank & spank.
- Healers/DPS: Stay behind her and stay close (5m or closer) all the time.

Everyone pop running scroll once HP reaches 75%.

Phase II (75~50%)
- Tank: Kite Muada around the room in a large circle. Use occasional (AoE) taunt etc. while running to keep aggro.
- Healers: Run after the tank and heal him. Pause only short moments to use quick/low cast time heals. No long cast skills, since adds target clerics very fast here.
- DPS: Stay in centre and burn boss from there.

Tips:
- Don't hit the adds.
- If you die, resurrect at start. Don't wait for res.

Phase III (50~25%)
Keep kiting boss and healing tank until adds disappear.
cc/aoe fear/freeze adds to make them disappear faster.

Watch for Ray Thorn/Swiping Blow and respond accordingly.
If you die, resurrect back at entrance, heal up fast, and rejoin the fight.

Muada now also has an additional attack, Swiping Blow. She will alternate between the two, mostly in the order of Ray Thorn (0m) > Swiping Blow (>15m) ~20 seconds after. Everyone will need to act fast and either get in close or far away based on the shouts.

Tips:
- Keep boss in centre at all times. Never run to start.
- Resurrect IMMEDIATELY AFTER she has cast Ray Thorn or you will be 'death locked'.
- Rejoin the fight immediately once back up. Staying at start = suicide. You're safer near Muada.

Phase IV (25-0%)
When Muada submerges in the sand, and will get knocked down.
Remove Shock > RUN towards the hill near the start of the instance.
If people die while in the sand pit, Muada will get an attack buff which SM/SW can dispell or a good tank can just handle.

Tank/spank and keep max distance at all times.

Done.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 01/02/15, 06:51 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] 30w04xy[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Crafts11[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Parchm10[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime13/07/13, 06:43 pm

First one down Smile 

[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Aion0319

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 01/02/15, 06:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thargor
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Thargor

Chanter (Aion) [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Medal211[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] 2zqzj3b [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Aion0411[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Crafts11[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime14/07/13, 12:30 am

I guess I'm going to have a lot of practice tanking this instance :DI hope Hulkit can level his templar to 57 fast. It was fun, even with my pvp gear!
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime14/07/13, 11:27 pm

I hope in the future I can join you guys when I get to that level ^^ (when Elii or Art is not there to help buffers ;D).
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime15/07/13, 10:44 pm

Thanks to Lya, Skai and Fay for volunteering to tag along, as well as the brave sacrifices of Thar, Ion and myself, I am proud to announce we are now at 15/168!

Continue offering your body & soul to Muada and your kinah to the soul healer: both serve the greater good of getting us to lv.8!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime16/07/13, 12:18 am

Okay, when I'm getting back I'm definitely speed leveling. Did they lower the requirements by a lot or only a little bit. It seems to me by alot because you guys level your characters a lot quicker than before.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime16/07/13, 11:00 am

Mikans wrote:
Okay, when I'm getting back I'm definitely speed leveling. Did they lower the requirements by a lot or only a little bit. It seems to me by alot because you guys level your characters a lot quicker than before.
Quite a lot I'd say, especially at the earlier levels. I got my songweaver to 40 within a few days of solely Fast-Track & campaigns .. it slows down after that but it's still pretty fast. There's even one dude who got his Gunner to 65 within 16.5 hours Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Thargor
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Thargor

Chanter (Aion) [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Medal211[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] 2zqzj3b [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Aion0411[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] Crafts11[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime17/07/13, 06:13 pm

Ah, you read that aionforums post too .... Very Happy   crazy guy! Still, whatever makes him happy ^^

There's so much to do in Aion I don't even care about getting to 65, I just plod along with Muada and mentoring quests XP, a bit of campaign quests here and there maybe ...
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime01/02/15, 06:50 pm

Updated (again)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]   [Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Muada's Trencher [57+]
Page 1 of 1