Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Isle of Kings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) The Isle of Kings 2zqzj3bThe Isle of Kings 30w04xyThe Isle of Kings Book-i11

The Isle of Kings Empty
PostSubject: The Isle of Kings   The Isle of Kings I_icon_minitime13/10/12, 08:49 pm

Still needs some touching up but this is the main idea

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img441/7637/isleofkings.png
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) The Isle of Kings 2zqzj3bThe Isle of Kings 30w04xyThe Isle of Kings Book-i11

The Isle of Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Isle of Kings   The Isle of Kings I_icon_minitime29/10/12, 05:12 pm

I finally found some time/motivation/whatever you like to call it to finish this. It's still sloppy and could have been done even better but that would require hours of dedication and lots of ambition (which I kind of lack right now). Still it has enough detail to get the main idea. I hope you like it Smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img5/7637/isleofkings.png
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) The Isle of Kings 30w04xyThe Isle of Kings Crafts11The Isle of Kings Parchm10The Isle of Kings 2j5h2fb

The Isle of Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Isle of Kings   The Isle of Kings I_icon_minitime30/10/12, 10:54 pm

I didn't get to comment yet, but now I will sneak a few lines in while I should be studying and / or sleep .. xD It's looking great, definitely liked. I love how the sun shines through the mountains, the glow effect it gives (our "eternal sunset"), as well as the city itself and the signpost which I spotted xD

You should post this in the plaza of art and creativity when we've got more members Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Isle of Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Isle of Kings   The Isle of Kings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Isle of Kings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Artist's Plaza: Creativity Inc.-
Jump to: