Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements

Go down 
+6
DeadTyran
Taullus
whoremoans
mal3bolgia
Mikans
ReylandAZ
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 30w04xyAION Lv.8 Legion Requirements Crafts11AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements Parchm10AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 2j5h2fb

AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements Empty
PostSubject: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:47 pm

Greetings, Regians!

Here are the requirements for getting the <Regias Corps> to Lv.8!

• Adma Stronghold (Lv46+) - Kill Lord Lannok (24x)
  • Lower Udas (Lv51+) - Kill Debilkarim the Maker (48x)
  • Muada's Trencher (Lv57+) - Kill Empress Muada (168x)
  • 62.500.000 AP
  • ~120.000.000 Kinah

Done!

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 08/03/15, 01:12 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime02/07/13, 02:00 pm

So lvl 8 is the highest level for legions?

Wish I could help.....Sad  *Sees amount of AP required and faints* Shocked 
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 30w04xyAION Lv.8 Legion Requirements Crafts11AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements Parchm10AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime02/07/13, 02:18 pm

Mikans wrote:
So lvl 8 is the highest level for legions?

Wish I could help.....Sad  *Sees amount of AP required and faints* Shocked 
Lv8 is the highest level, yes.

You help us by just playing the game and having fun, and maybe throwing some AP instances at a higher level Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime02/07/13, 04:15 pm

I'm planning to level as quickly as possible when I get back so I can catch up to everyone. Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime03/07/13, 11:18 pm

This is and will be our last ditch to level the legion. It ll take a long time but i think it ll help more than the normal AP hunting the members our legion can hold because the more people the more contribution of AP. I wouldn't worry even inviting new members because a lot of people just come to try 4.0 since the xp needed for next lvl is decreased. So yeah i say let's get the recruit party started.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime03/07/13, 11:48 pm

KunihikoRyo wrote:
This is and will be our last ditch to level the legion. It ll take a long time but i think it ll help more than the normal AP hunting the members our legion can hold because the more people the more contribution of AP. I wouldn't worry even inviting new members because a lot of people just come to try 4.0 since the xp needed for next lvl is decreased. So yeah i say let's get the recruit party started.
Hi,

We actually just finished a gigantic recruitment party -- our numbers went from about ~60 members to over a 100 during the last week. Before we start the jump to 125, though, there are several things to be sorted out first. After all, quality > quantity.

First off, I want to ensure that our current, new members are content with the legion. More members comes along with more chaos, chattering and thus I can't deny the possibility that some may be left out / ignored. I want to ensure our current newly recruited group is content first, everyone gets attention, and everyone is able to keep a clear overview of the legion and its situation.

Second, the legion tasks / AP grind is mainly for the higher levels. I'd like to see part of our current new memberbase level & gear up so that they can join us in these endeavours. That way, they can assist with mentoring too. Just keeping on recruiting low levels will only increase the already building pressure that is placed on our lv60s / officers. Tons of questions, help with mentoring etc., but not enough people to cater them.

Third, the current staff has reached about its limit (when I signed on today literally 2 hours filled with answering questions, mentoring etc.) so before recruiting further we will need to appoint additional Centurions and perhaps an extra Deputy as well.

tl;dr We just hit Lv.7 (few days ago), mass recruited, and now we will settle down and organise a bit before expanding further and working on Lv.8

Regards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime04/07/13, 12:23 am

If i may kind sir i d like to bring into light a suggestion i have since there is no suggestion warehouse we/i could drop ideas.
I have joined in the army in the past and that gave me some other prospective and values. I m not a hierarchy freak but i think and most will agree that following some rules and have some to lead on is better than anarchy so indeed you need to have let's say for every 10 members 1 officer.
I think of it like this: The Brigade General is a person besides a real life with a ton of responsibility so he drags the most of the legion cargo but it shouldn't be like this.
Brigade General: Listens to his Deputies, brings changes into motion, makes final decisions.
Deputy: They are basically the right hand of the BG where one of them the most trusted can take in charge if BG is not online. They are divided into different departments: Department of Internal/External Affairs (can negotiate sieges and talk with other deputies from other legions for common goals perhaps and solve internal problems [position1]) Department of Defense (can lead legion into groups concerning Abyss Points and other fortress battles and/or organise within legion instances [position2]), Department of Education (have knowledge and can provide assist in mentoring, difficult tasks and answering questions [position proportional]) and then you have
Department of Entertainment (can organise events within game and/or forum and promote Teamspeak and Forum use [position1]
Centurions: They can invite and suggest legionaires for promotion (They are the people closest to the legionaires where they can transfer the pulse of the legion [position proportional]
Legionaires: Just obey the simple rules, have fun and promote legion grouping to each other.

All this is something that came up as i am posting this so please excuse me if it's too formal or too rough on edges i m sure it can be altered or not being followed at all. I wanted with this just to point out that because there are always unsatisfied people by bringing up all matters to everybody you learn them, make them actively participate and therefore enhance the gaming experience and unity of the legion.

Sorry for the long text.
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime04/07/13, 12:34 am

That's awesome! No wonder I saw so much new people in the lvl 7 upgrade video ^.^. Make sure you do leave some space for my bard though, Miicchi. I can't wait to meet these new people, I just hope they're active. Smile

@kuni Your suggestion is really nice and I do agree it is better to be organized with all the chaos. Hopefully your suggestion gets taken up and altered to Miicchi's liking, but it does sound like it would well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime04/07/13, 10:26 pm

Greetings!

I have read your suggestion and will take it to the next Officer meeting for further discussion! I won't comment on it here since it is a suggestion that deserves further in-depth, but I have definitely received it. Smile

Thank you for taking the time to join us in thinking of ways to make this legion a better place. We definitely appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime05/07/13, 07:53 am

Can you high level guys level the lvl 46 for the lowbies so we can get some rewards too?Razz
If it doesn't take to long:roll: 
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime05/07/13, 09:38 am

mal3bolgia wrote:
Can you high level guys level the lvl 46 for the lowbies so we can get some rewards too?Razz
Hi,

Not too sure what you mean. We cannot add lower lvl tasks or reduce the lvl requirement on the current ones since this is a fixed system.

If you were asking for power levelling: the high level guys also have their own stuff to take care of, and stuff like mentoring for dailies / campaigns takes an immense bite out of our free time already, considering we have a few 60s vs. a vast majority (80+) lower level users.

So, no, we don't have time to do stuff like power levelling. I also believe lvling is easy enough in AION, considering we have Fast-Track Server, XP Charms, reduced lvl up requirements etc. Besides, its nice to put some effort into it and work for your own levels / gear.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime05/07/13, 02:42 pm

Vanland wrote:
mal3bolgia wrote:
Hi,

Not too sure what you mean. We cannot add lower lvl tasks or reduce the lvl requirement on the current ones since this is a fixed system.

If you were asking for power levelling: the high level guys also have their own stuff to take care of, and stuff like mentoring for dailies / campaigns takes an immense bite out of our free time already, considering we have a few 60s vs. a vast majority (80+) lower level users.

So, no, we don't have time to do stuff like power levelling. I also believe lvling is easy enough in AION, considering we have Fast-Track Server, XP Charms, reduced lvl up requirements etc. Besides, its nice to put some effort into it and work for your own levels / gear.

Regards.

Hehe i ment the lvl 46+ task for the lower lvls -> not 50 + players Wink
So we can have some legion coins study 
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime05/07/13, 03:40 pm

Hi,

I would if I could, but until we are Lv.8 we will sadly not get repeatable quests for lower level members Sad 

Regards
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime27/08/13, 08:54 am

Greetings!

As of yesterday the tedious Lv.7 Legion Task is FINISHED! No more Muada!
40mil AP is all what seperates us from a Lv.8 Legion now.
Back to top Go down
whoremoans
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

whoremoans

Templar (Aion) AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 11:57 am

Hi Mii, if its possible can we jump on teamspeak to have a chat about a new Centurion?
Smile 
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 12:11 pm

whoremoans wrote:
Hi Mii, if its possible can we jump on teamspeak to have a chat about a new Centurion? Smile 
I am taking a break from TeamSpeak for a while since all talking left my throat in shambles, so instead I'll answer you here Razz

Centurions are selected through an application process, and this is open during selected moments only. I believe our current officer team is sufficient in number & operating efficiently. Therefore, we are not looking to take in more officers at the moment or anytime soon.

If there are any issues with one of our current officers, you can always reach me through PM.

Hope that helped Smile

-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
whoremoans
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

whoremoans

Templar (Aion) AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 12:13 pm

no problem!
Back to top Go down
Taullus
Regias Legionary
Blade Initiate

Taullus

Templar (Aion) AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 2j5h2fbAION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime09/09/13, 01:59 pm

Ok I'll take as much quests as i can with AP reward, with my temp aswell with my sorc, I'll help the under 40 lvl members in the legion with my temp with mentoring, group and dayli/weekly quests. We have to agree that working with group we can lvl up fast, finishing tasks/quests faster, and covering each other backs for asmos during quests.
When I'll be online I'll start asking/making groups for quests/tasks. I hope that people will responde for this and this way we'll improve our team work and kinda getting to know each others better.
I can wait to enable those lvl 8 tasks so we can tra la lala lala ... cheers ...
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 03:43 pm

Bump for speeding up the AP contribution Razz
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime29/11/13, 12:02 am

Close to 40kk Legion AP .. 2/3 there!
Back to top Go down
DeadTyran
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

DeadTyran

Songweaver (Aion) AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime29/11/13, 08:17 am

how do i get legion coins? ^^
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 2j5h2fbAION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime29/11/13, 08:46 am

xD Lets do more UAS !!! (Before midnight if it is possible please)
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime29/11/13, 09:48 am

DeadTyran wrote:
how do i get legion coins? ^^
Quote :
In return for [Legion Coins], a special currency that can be gained by doing legion tasks (Shift + J or Guild > Tasks) or from certain instances (UAS, Hexway), she will trade you a variety of items such as housing accessories, skins and ultimately Regias-themed wings and a mount at Lv.8
Source: https://regias.forumotion.net/t43-legion-features-vendor-steward-warehouse
Since we have finished our Lv.7 task, there will be no new tasks available until the legion turns Lv.8. If you want legion coins now you have two options:

- Opt for them during an UAS run (lv60+)
- Wait until we turn Lv.8

Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 2j5h2fbAION Lv.8 Legion Requirements 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime29/11/13, 11:26 am

lol than we finish all the lv 8 ones and we have 2 uas
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime09/01/14, 11:25 pm

4mil AP is all that separates us from reaching our ultimate goal. Calling all members to turn in any leftover relics and do UAS/Dreds while we still can. Let's finish this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements   AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AION Lv.8 Legion Requirements
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next